VP Revo

Fianlly got the new software...I really like it, need some more time to play. Still kinda wondering about the odd number settings with a drag comp? Can i run the odd numbers with timing option ofF?

So I reloaded the software on the truck and now the lope is gone. I only have it on SW2 though. I'll have to bump it up to SW4 and see.

Fianlly got the new software...I really like it, need some more time to play. Still kinda wondering about the odd number settings with a drag comp? Can i run the odd numbers with timing option ofF?

yes

So what about 4000rpm Bob? The question has been asked twice with no response

So what kind of settings is everyone using with a Drag Comp?

I use the fuel mileage setting and set the timing at advanced and do what you want with the comp and find it is a impressive setting with my combo.

My comp is set on 3 around town and I just put it up to 5 when the guy behind me pisses me off.

ok im shure its in here but where do i get the down load i dont feel like sifting through 10 pages worth, yes i know im lazy

Is the fuel mileage tune 0 or 1?

I wish I had a better idea what the #s all meant. Like timing at 0 or 4... how much difference is it? Is it like 10* at 0 and 20* at 4 or??
Same for the other parameters.

I was lookin for info as to what Catcher SW # and Timing and Duration settings everyone was using with a Comp?

I'm impressed with the responsiveness! And on SW9 and comp off it runs good! Not quite as good as SW8 and comp on 5x5 though. :st: ;) I've only played a little bit so far with timing and duration settings... So far I can't tell much SOP difference.

With my comp on 5x5 and the smarty on SW8 TQ 6 it definatly launches harder! I'll be interested if it helps my 60ft times at the track tonight...

4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????
4000RPM????????????

ANYBODY?? ANYBODY ATALL?

Is it in the works??? Or did you just give up on it?

is this worthwhile for an update? sounds alot more complicated to use. and its on the fly or am i confused w/a different smarty thread...again...thanks

is this worthwhile for an update? sounds alot more complicated to use. and its on the fly or am i confused w/a different smarty thread...again...thanks

Different Smarty thread. That is for the common rail boyz. But since no one has asked yet...... Any chance we are gonna get the same capabilities Marco or Bob?

Yeah I think the update is worth it, it definitely makes the truck run a little smoother with the new updates, it justs take a while to figure out what your truck likes.

the 4000 rpm is still in the works but we are on the 6.7L and Power o Demand.... so many projects so little time....

I thought 4000 RPMs was the thing you were working on when we ended up with a REVO? I would have much rather had a single working 4000RPM program than a bunch of buttons to push that leads to the same programs or close to what we have had...It seems that possibly the 4000rpm is giving you guys trouble because the 3rd gen revo includes 4000rpms doesnt it? It seems that our revo would have included it to. Now theres a new project so who even knows when you will be back to "trying" 4000 rpms. Im not bashing just collecting facts from the answers I and other members here and other places have received in regards to the vp 4000 rpms. I thought I even remember hearing that "4000 RPMs for the vp crowd is our next project, no new stuff until that is done" or something to that effect...

Anyway Ive said enough, good luck getting us there...sometime...I just hope its before I go redline, because I honestly like my Smarty.
Patiently waiting, Thanks for any news you can give us,
Alex

Back