What have the 6.4's done performance wise

I love the ford inside killer for the entertainment system I have in it. For the most part I am sick of the egr system in the truck. If I could get rid of those issues I would feel better about the truck. I like to stir up chit with you guys when I can, just haven fun !!!!

I love the ford inside killer for the entertainment system I have in it. For the most part I am sick of the egr system in the truck. If I could get rid of those issues I would feel better about the truck. I like to stir up chit with you guys when I can, just haven fun !!!!

Well just so you know, you have a good looking truck. Looks kinda like mine but different color (i'll have pics soon). Get rid of that EGR junk, everyone's doing it.:hehe:

The basic SCT 1.22 tune and straight pipe made 478hp and 942tq. Factory air filter and all.

The basic SCT 1.22 tune and straight pipe made 478hp and 942tq. Factory air filter and all.

really, thats more than I have head. I believe that is is usually 420-540hp and 750-800tq.
their are some freak trucks out there though.

I have ordered a programmer from Spartan, and the DPF delete exhaust. This truck wont be for all out performance though, guy just really wants the DPF gone. Truck has Edge juice on it now, not to impressive. I will say the truck rides really nice for a straight front axle. (I am a GM guy used to the "junk" IFS)

We have Twin Turbos that are upgraded. They have been making BIG air and have started the Big hp quest. They also drive pretty good. Talk to Shane at II

I got rid of a brand new loaded 2006 CC Cummins 4x4 a while back. The truck looked killer but didn't compare to the superduty in any form or luxury. Beside having seats like a park bench, and fisherprice woodgrain, the dodge rattled too I really started to dread going over railroad tracks, what a covered wagon. Even with the smarty and everything else i'll take an SCT tuned Ford over a dodge any day. Also pretty young ladies ride in my truck quite often so why not have a nice one?

I have always been a ford guy, had two other powerstroke's before i built my current truck. when it comes down to overall truck quality the ford comes out on top in my opinion. But the cummins powerplant just produce so much more buttom end due to the inline 6. Hints why i built the truck i did.:Cheer:

Back