What have the 6.4's done performance wise

yeah, my lunges forward and really moves around when we put the hammer down.

So, where are the 4 in the front. I see maybe 2 and 6 in the rear, I have a hard time seeing even one.

When we do mine, we have two in the front (on the tow hooks) 3 or 4 depending on how you look at it in the rear (two pulling backwards and one ont the axle pulling downwards (but could be counted as two).

From the angle of the video, you should be able to count atlest 5 of teh 10 straps and I'm at 2.

:hehe:

out of the group of fellas I hang out with im the only one who drives a cummins, of course all my buddies powerchokes have 2000 hp and run 8's in the 1/4 mile.....:blahblah1:

well lets line them up... you and i both know ud have problems keepin up with my green turd or brents 6.oh

:hehe:

out of the group of fellas I hang out with im the only one who drives a cummins, of course all my buddies powerchokes have 2000 hp and run 8's in the 1/4 mile.....:blahblah1:

WOW!!:hehe: Here you go again running your mouth.:blahblah1: Mabey you need some paper to wipe the Chit pooring out of your mouth. You are not the only person in town w/a Cummins in your 1st gen Powerstroke Ford body style. Don't forget about Shawn Carmichel with the twin turbos on his Cummins. With the group of guys here in town there is not one that you have ever lined up on and will not beat. So one day mabey you will build you truck the right way. The Power Strokes here in town will molest that truck you call a beast. We are all running anywhere from 10's to 14's and you know who we are.

:eek:wned:

Anyday you want to :tree: LETS GO! I call at least beating you by 6 lengths

:Cheer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dezl. I will furnish you something to clean up all that Chit your talking out your a$$

ry%3D320

So, where are the 4 in the front. I see maybe 2 and 6 in the rear, I have a hard time seeing even one.

When we do mine, we have two in the front (on the tow hooks) 3 or 4 depending on how you look at it in the rear (two pulling backwards and one ont the axle pulling downwards (but could be counted as two).

From the angle of the video, you should be able to count atlest 5 of teh 10 straps and I'm at 2.

the other two are on the axel going straight down what good is that i dont have a clue but thats what the school wants.

I am a ford guy and I know that truck or any built ford will never hold its own agaisnt a built dodge. I know this because I never seen it yet.

I am a ford guy and I know that truck or any built ford will never hold its own agaisnt a built dodge. I know this because I never seen it yet.

Im not going to say that building a dodge isnt cheaper and easier. But there are some good running Fords out there you probably dont know about yet. BTW hows that banks and that intake workin out for ya horsepower wise.

It doesnt, but I dont run my truck hard. Plus its a ford it doesnt have horsepower and the sct tunes I have seen only have 400- 450hp better then me but still not as strong as most dodge with tunes.

Finally a ford guy who calls it like it is, a rare breed if i say so myself.. LOL!!!

our school had us tie it down to the front tow hooks. Ok the head have been pandp, bigger valves, injectors, 71mm turbo stock small one, racing cam for a 6.0, no head studs yet no one has a set, custom pistons, and thats all i can recall right now ill put some pics of it when i get a chance to school is more important right now.

Let me put my 2 cents in here please.... is this Dallas's truck? (I believe that was his name)

First of all ... Let me state that I AM NOT trying to put anyone down here ...

Ok ... IF this is that same person/truck ... I got a phone call a few months ago about this truck. This person/truck showed up at our shop so Keystone Diesel could see the "600hp Monster".

Decent looking truck ... I went for a ride ... and I was not impressed, I honestly wasn't. It didn't pull like 600 hp ... It didn't feel like 600hp. It rode nice, and was smooth and all ... Just did not live up to what I thought it would.

Also ... I have NEVER seen this truck make a "low 13's" pass, and I am at the track almost everyweek. I saw the truck make I believe a 16 second pass, and possibly a high 14 second pass (please do not quote me on these numbers ... but I know I NEVER saw the truck hit 13's ... not even close)

I also watched this truck try his luck at sled pulling ... did decent for the lift/etc.

The truck did do 600ish at TS on spray ... but I have heard it didn't produce anywhere near those numbers on wyotechs (your schools) dyno.

Again ... Im not talking down on the truck or the person at all ... It just seems that your trying to make it out to be something that it is not. He also mentioned about having around $80k into ... :doh:

Let me put my 2 cents in here please.... is this Dallas's truck? (I believe that was his name)

First of all ... Let me state that I AM NOT trying to put anyone down here ...

Ok ... IF this is that same person/truck ... I got a phone call a few months ago about this truck. This person/truck showed up at our shop so Keystone Diesel could see the "600hp Monster".

Decent looking truck ... I went for a ride ... and I was not impressed, I honestly wasn't. It didn't pull like 600 hp ... It didn't feel like 600hp. It rode nice, and was smooth and all ... Just did not live up to what I thought it would.

Also ... I have NEVER seen this truck make a "low 13's" pass, and I am at the track almost everyweek. I saw the truck make I believe a 16 second pass, and possibly a high 14 second pass (please do not quote me on these numbers ... but I know I NEVER saw the truck hit 13's ... not even close)

I also watched this truck try his luck at sled pulling ... did decent for the lift/etc.

The truck did do 600ish at TS on spray ... but I have heard it didn't produce anywhere near those numbers on wyotechs (your schools) dyno.

Again ... Im not talking down on the truck or the person at all ... It just seems that your trying to make it out to be something that it is not. He also mentioned about having around $80k into ... :doh:

humm let's see... a 6.4 with all the options is roughly 65k.. then lift and paint job would bring it up to about 75k... another 5k in performance mods... sounds reasonable

Everyone is a rookie once and buys things they shouldn't . At least I am man enough to admit my mistake and trust me I dont make the same mistake twice ! My next truck will be a dodge !!!! Hell for 75-80k I will buy two !!!!!

Everyone is a rookie once and buys things they shouldn't . At least I am man enough to admit my mistake and trust me I dont make the same mistake twice ! My next truck will be a dodge !!!! Hell for 75-80k I will buy two !!!!!

TRADER!!! :hehe:

I got rid of a brand new loaded 2006 CC Cummins 4x4 a while back. The truck looked killer but didn't compare to the superduty in any form or luxury. Beside having seats like a park bench, and fisherprice woodgrain, the dodge rattled too I really started to dread going over railroad tracks, what a covered wagon. Even with the smarty and everything else i'll take an SCT tuned Ford over a dodge any day. Also pretty young ladies ride in my truck quite often so why not have a nice one?

Back