what you guys say?

homewrecker

gear jammer
Trucks had the same look for a couple years now. Thinking about going back to the way it was a few years ago. Whats everyones opinion?

Current look

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

thinking about going back to this..stock bumpers and a little chrome, no stacks.

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

it looks damn good the way it was, my buddy like the blacked out look he did it to a dark green f350

Im not sure what I want to do. Got a friend begging me to sale him the bumpers so its got me thinking. Theres just something about the factory wheel covers that dont appeal to me much. Wish 16" wheels would fit on it. I have a set of 01-02 dodge dually wheels and covers that look much better in my opinion.

Should have kept this truck and sold the CR. 98 12V auto 112k miles when sold.

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

Last edited:
I would get rid of the front bumper for a white sport bumper.Do the same for the rear either go the sport route or possibly a roll pan.

Just a thought but what about chrome lug nuts?

I like it now. It looked good before also. If you do go back leave the white grille on it.

Ive thought about different wheels. Only black ones are the rockstar's( that I know of) and I see too many of them running around here with them. I try to stay a little different from the crowd. I just get bored too easy with stuff! lol

As sure as you take that bambi catcher off the front, you will find bambi.

LOL

I like it now.

Personally i like the factory wheel covers. Im not a fan of black wheels. Definately go back to the chrome grille

Current look minus the bumper, and add some chrome centers, either way its a sweet truck.:)

I would get rid of the front bumper for a white sport bumper.Do the same for the rear either go the sport route or possibly a roll pan.

Just a thought but what about chrome lug nuts?

X2 ! My thoughts exactly when I saw the pics.

As sure as you take that bambi catcher off the front, you will find bambi.

LOL

I like it now.

You got that right. The deer are running scared here right now with hunting season in. I about hit one last week in my 01 Dodge and was thinking it needs a big bumper also :lolly:

Back