what you guys say?

I like the way it looks but if I had to change it I would just change the front bumper

I would go back!!! But that's just me. I am a stock look kinda guy. But I would definitely keep the hood!! That hood gives it that mean look. I would go back but dont put the stacks on. It will keep people guessing. $.02

I think it looks good both ways but I would go back to the way it was the blackout/murderedout is so over played now It was cool when you could cruise around down and be the only one with black wheels but now everyone is getting them. I hate being like everyone else. So I switched back to the chrome look. Just my 2 cents

I like the way it is now. Only thing I would do is swap that bullbar bumper for a full gaurd bumper. I want a duelly rear bumper for mine but I dont wanna pay more for the rear than I did for the front.

road armor bumper, white.........maybe a white stripe around the edge of the wheels will give you the subtle difference you need

Well I sold the bumpers today so gotta figure out where to go next. Thinking Road Armor stealth series. I put the factory bumpers back on and can't stand it. Just doesn't have that mean look. Thinking some different bumpers and a little more aggressive tire should do the trick!

Sent from my DROIDX

New bumpers on. Road Rhino aka Road Armor. Bought the do it yourself kit. Welded them up and had them powdercoated. Still need to get the bumper lights and a few odds and ends. Came out about even money wise going from the ranch hands to these. Been tinkering under the hood all winter also. 2nd gen manifold swap, ceramic coated etc... Really thinking about accenting the raised cowl area on the srt hood, hell maybe some racing stripes over the cab..haha

DSC00997.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00987.jpg

I like the roll pan looks but its not functional. I still use this truck for everything it was intended to do. Should have thrown in the pic of the 5x6 roundbale bulging over the sides an hour after the bumpers got installed. Lol. It passes the time and is a fun hobby. Expensive, but fun.

Sent from my DROIDX

good lookin truck man, i like them new bumpers you put. i always wanted some like that for my front bumper. yea some kind of accenting the hood somehow would look. maybe one day under my hood it will be clean like that lol

Back