Who has the best tuner for the LLY Duramax

PPE Hot+2

2006-2007 Duramax Diesel 6.6L LLY & LBZ engines.
Additional 350HP max at the flywheel.
6 Power level tunes
Tire size speedometer corrections from Tire Sizes 25.00" to 44.75"

Speed Limiter Adjustable from 40 to 200MPH in 1 MPH increments.

Gear Ratio Adjustable from 2.73 to 5.13

Simple download into the OBD II port under the dash. 1-year warranty

IMO the Diablo predator is the best bang for the buck in off the shelf tuners, it may not put down the highest numbers but it will make short life of you stock trans, and really you dont need anymore than you can get to the ground anyway. If you want the best off the shelf tuning and dont mind paying a little more go for the PPE tuners.

Again JMHO,
Caleb

I LIke my PPE Hot+2. Runs good, mileage came up and and it does through a little smoke. I've never tried other tuners on my truck but dad has an edge on his 05 lly and he's had 3 so far. I stayed away from it b/c I didn't like how it ran.

Ryan

Ppe efi live or diblo are the 3 best products. I have ran them all bully dog super****s hypertec diblo ppe and not efi live. PPe has my first vote for off the shelf tunning. Efi live has my first vote for the diy guys

i just recently purchased a edge box with attde monitor and should just sell the thing and buy a ppe hot 2 or what i dont retarded horsepower with a stock allison i guess i just need advice on what is going to be the best overall all and make good power

Spectre32 said:
I thought EFI Live was "better" than PPE.

Depends who you are, what your doing... and what your idea of best is.

All around ease, and out of the Box is how I based my statement.

Back