Who is Big Bang Injection?

That's pretty bold claim Brian, since there isn't any "real time", recordable and useful data logging features with UDC Pro.

You are mistaken my friend.

Bold? Truth! What you have and cheer for is no comparison to UDC Pro - RT. You know nothing as to what we have now and what is soon to be released.

Thank you for your comment though!

As mentioned before, this is an injector thread. Feel free to start a new thread and I will help you learn on the UDC Pro subject as well! :pop:

You are mistaken my friend.

Bold? Truth! What you have and cheer for is no comparison to UDC Pro - RT. You know nothing as to what we have now and what is soon to be released.

Thank you for your comment though!

As mentioned before, this is an injector thread. Feel free to start a new thread and I will help you learn on the UDC Pro subject as well! :pop:

I have asked multiple times about data logging and UDC Pro. All I've ever heard was crickets.

Sounds like "BrianAtSmarty" needs a snickers! And how to use the multi-quote feature. I'm not on the bandwagon of bashing bbi, but if there was any way to organize a fair comparison as to the superiority of bbi's to others, it could certainly benefit his position.

Thank you Sir! I prefer to use the quote button on individual posts to avoid a long hard to read cluttered post. Snickers? Tasty but it will spoil my appetite for lunch.

I agree with you. I like the idea of an organized dyno session comparing BBi's with others. In addition a classroom setting so one can learn the advantages of BBi quality and design. There are many reasons the BBi is superior. :Cheer:

We do have a dyno available here so bring it on gentlemen!

I see someone got up this morning and was like....

gifs_16_zps15260b5e.gif

In my opinion, if you really wanted to be smart about selling your products and not turning away potential customers like you are, you would approach someone like Milliken, rose, Lavon, schied, or anyone that's actually racing/pulling common rail Cummins and has lots of followers. If they like your products and endorse them I bet you couldn't build them fast enough! How did the community hear of Exergy, S&S, Bosh Motorsports, etc. when they didn't try to push their products with data and graphs that they threw together on a forum, and trying to get believers from just that info? Being humble and getting people to use your parts is way different than trying to force feed your parts to the masses with only drawn up data. Also in my opinion your link to your few pages of info is worthless other than to brag about the guys involved, as customers care more about the quality of parts and quantity of gain than the "we did this, we did that, and now we opened our own business."

Bring on the "intelligent" questions if you are able my friend and I will supply the answers! :pop:

Lolol you were asked directly from multiple people in the thread for trucks running a set of bbi's in competition. you provided one, from smarty/bbi/whatever. :cheer:

and please learn to forum better. there is multi-quote for a reason.

I wasn't asking you.

But I am the person you have to ask.

Brian- Allow me to offer a little bit of advice if I may Sir. These boys/girls on here don't respond well to being beat over the head with how great a company is by someone who works for that company. They believe in results, whether it be on the drag strip, pulling track, dyno competition or pulling a cattle trailer down the road. Now, while I'm sure you have way more marketing experience than I do and are totally free to speak however you want(almost) on here, might I suggest using a little different strategy? Not saying the wolves won't continue to hunt but if you show some real world results, maybe they will lighten up a bit. Good day.

Back