Who will be in the 9s first in California?

We'll be there. Stop by and say Hi.

Paul

Not making it out tonight. We thought we could get away without wastegating it. Too much boost for that turbo, need to find a couple of small ones and it should run strong.

Not making it out tonight. We thought we could get away without wastegating it. Too much boost for that turbo, need to find a couple of small ones and it should run strong.

C'mon, you guys know better!

I vote Drake, cause Cole's too busy with his promod stuff and spring break :hehe:

(sorry Harv!!)

Very true jason. Hope i have time to finish gettin it ready. We went 3.81 at 200 tonight! Leavin pa and headin for kansas tomorrow then fly home and get the truck ready! Cant wait. Are you gonna make it?

Very true jason. Hope i have time to finish gettin it ready. We went 3.81 at 200 tonight! Leavin pa and headin for kansas tomorrow then fly home and get the truck ready! Cant wait. Are you gonna make it?

6.81? Or did I miss something?

Dang Cole, that's crazy, the car is still fairly new, right?

In diesel matters, when will that ratty old first gen be up and running again?

FYI I will be at TS, so not going to make the Nor-Cal race. Hope you and Harv get a first-gen final!

Not sure about a lot of details but i heard that Joe Higuera's truck ran a low 10 last saturday I was not there I was finishing the remodel on my house, but congrats Joe, and Vitor could be a 9 second contendors too. Its looking like a good race for sure.

Looks like we found the answer to this thread... correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like Drake did it tonight! 9.78 fuel only! Congrats TPD! Adam will have more to follow, he was there and has timeslip pics. Been a long time coming.

Looks like we found the answer to this thread... correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like Drake did it tonight! 9.78 fuel only! Congrats TPD! Adam will have more to follow, he was there and has timeslip pics. Been a long time coming.
That's what I heard too. Congratulations Drake!:Cheer:

Back