Who will be in the 9s first in California?

wow, very nice Drake, looks like that is the first full 1/4 pass in a while, trans finally holding.

Harvey does it too! 1st round Cole runs a losing 9.91 to Harveys 9.79!
Congrats Cole and Harvey!

that was one of the coolest drag races i have ever seen.. side by sides of ol first gens running in the 9's. harvey carrying the front tires for about 40 feet. cole driving his way through 4wheel spinning.. bad azz!!!!!
congrats to all you guys.. all different cobo's all running close and in the 9's
drake= 9.78 all fuel common rail cclb
cole= 9.85 single turbo and plenty of giggle gas rclb
harvey=9.79 twins and giggle gas 2wd ramcharger!!

how do cole and harvey end up running against each other in the FIRST round? #1 vs #2 qual?? wtf

that was one of the coolest drag races i have ever seen.. side by sides of ol first gens running in the 9's. harvey carrying the front tires for about 40 feet. cole driving his way through 4wheel spinning.. bad azz!!!!!
congrats to all you guys.. all different cobo's all running close and in the 9's

X2! One of the coolest things I've seen!

That race was the best I have ever had in my life. I was not thinking it would hook that good and when it did things where happening and Cole was right there and it was close all the way to the end.The sportmanship of the racers, really makes this sport so much fun.

Hats off to all the Racers yesterday! it was a great event, Big congrats to Harvey for that exciting win!!

Yes congrats to harvey on the win he earned it. By far my favorite race ever and I still lost. The best part about it was seein him yank the front wheels outa the corner of my eye! We both went there to run 9's and we did it side by side! dont get any better then that

It was awesome to watch that race!! congrats again!! 3 9 second trucks this week:rockwoot:

Back