• Gus Makereth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other. Please State.

Votes: 15 19.2%

• Total voters

SuperSonic

El Vato
Like the title says. Who do you cheer for and why?:st: :pop:
Also note, this is not a public poll. your name will not appear under who you voted for.

Last edited:
Since you wont be running, i voted for stacey it sounded mean at the boro. also cant rule out van and kent.

Has Erik Stacey confirmed that he is going to run DHRA mod class year?

I was under the impression that he wasn't exactly "pro-dhra"..

I'm with ^^^^^ I cheer for all of them. Kent is always tough as is Van. Terry's too. I can't possibly pick one but likely the one that breaks the least :D

Chris, you sold your brand new truck? Guess your LBZ project is getting expensive then huh. ;) I suppose its gonna be Super Street? How's it coming along?

Good luck.

I voted Erik,,, Hope he runs DHRA I haven't heard him say one way or the other.

What's going to be fun is seeing what trucks jump up and run the mod class when they can.

Zach

If I were Curt, I would run Super Street, his truck fits those rules perfectly, I don't see non-tube chassis trucks being competitive. That was shown to us by Chris Watson and Erik Stacey in 2006.

The Chev project has been put on the back burner for a while. I'm in the process of building a new engine for my 98 12v, though, and finishing the shop is tying up most of my time when i'm not working. Trying to work out a deal with a potential sponsor for the pulling team.

Back