• Dave Radzierez

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Gus Makereth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other. Please State.

Votes: 15 19.2%

• Total voters
Mr. Obvious....
I hope you can help me, because I've got a situation that I'm really worried about. I think my girlfriend's got a dangerous wild animal living in her apartment, and sometimes -- it's almost always at the exact same time in the evening -- it starts making a terrible racket. I'm worried my girlfriend might be in danger.

I think it's made its home underneath the kitchen sink, because that's where the sound comes from, and it almost always happens right after we have dinner together. She'll be standing near the kitchen sink, and all of a sudden there'll be this horrible growling sound: rrroowwrroowwrroowwrroowwrrooww. I know she hears it too, because she's always flicking the switch for that broken light next to the sink when we hear the noise, like she wants to turn on the light and maybe get a better look at where it might be hiding, but that light has never worked.:hehe:

(Non Bob n' Tom fans just keep scrolling) :thankyou2:

Last edited:
SuperSonic said:
What? The golf cart???
Chris, Gene couldn't make a truck pull, how the heck is he going to make a golf cart pull?? I spoke to Dave R. & he is not pulling super street BUT he was talking about bolting the body down,bushing the turbos, putting dually wheels on it, & putting a 90lbs. girl behind the wheel. Hopeing she can do a little better driving than he has in the past. Because Gene said she could drive better than him.

She can.

Say, you 15 guys that voted for Stacey, he lost the two indoor pulls, and has never ran for DHRA points, and does not plan to this year.

You might want to revote!!!

Expect to see some Super Street trucks running for Mod points with different drivers.:woohoo:

Yes. We are expecting a larger class this year, than last. You will see new trucks, and some new faces.

Its my understanding if Dave R sells his truck it will still run dhra.I know dave r is currently makeing major changes to the truck along with a new engine.

Back