Why do people hate Banks?

LOL guess it's about time for another one of these threads. He is releasing more Dmax race stuff though...and he and his guys do have a sense of humor about the whole thing....a while back at Bakersfield, they had one of their nitrous bottles labeled "hydrogen" the other "alcohol" and the third "nitrous" just to mess with people. lol

Im not quite sure what Laughlin boys he is talking about,, but ones that I know, kenny and alex are great guys. In Edmonton, they opened thier trailer up for everyone to use thier tools and stuff to keep racing,, that isnt ignorant in my mind

Really? Proofread your $hiz before posting dude. Fuel only is just that. FUEL only. You said yourself "nitrous is not a fuel". Guess that would mean if you're running nitrious, it wouldn't be a fuel only run then, huh? Well, I'll be damned. Does that in turn mean that you are f*cking retarded?:doh:

I think fuel only mean no air at all. Maybe I should try putting a bag over the air filter and run fuel only and post up some numbers. :hehe::Cheer:

Really? Proofread your $hiz before posting dude. Fuel only is just that. FUEL only. You said yourself "nitrous is not a fuel". Guess that would mean if you're running nitrious, it wouldn't be a fuel only run then, huh? Well, I'll be damned. Does that in turn mean that you are f*cking retarded?:doh:

Sorry Smoke, I’m not following your cognitively disabled logic. Maybe I should hit myself in the head with a brick so we can communicate on the same level. I used the “fuel only” term as it is what everyone refers to when only running #2 diesel on the fuel side of the air/fuel mixture. No special blended fuels, propane injection systems, fuel additives, etc. I simply said that Nitrous is not a fuel so running Nitrous on an engine burning only pump #2 diesel is still running “fuel only.”

Some run 130 psi, some run 50 psi and nitrous, some run 130 psi and nitrous, some run …. to each his/her own … I’m not trying to put any of the combinations down or take credit away from anyone’s accomplishments.

Who uses “dude” anymore? I thought that went out with the mullet and IROC Camaro.

I got charged $32.00 to ship a Banks intercooler tube....need I explain why I dislike them?

Im not quite sure what Laughlin boys he is talking about,, but ones that I know, kenny and alex are great guys. In Edmonton, they opened thier trailer up for everyone to use thier tools and stuff to keep racing,, that isnt ignorant in my mind

I agree with you...they are very friendly in anyway you want to look at it

tryed the banks PDA it died in less than 12 months .Called for warrantee they said PDA is not their product so warrantee does not apply. They did say the PDA people warranteed them but had to many claims so they quit. Banks sold these for years knowing that they do not last.Told me not to leave PDA in truck it cannot take temperature changes. Is this the kind of people you want to deal with? Used to call people like this crooks! lots of advertizing junk product. Like a power stroke!!!!!

fuel only means no nitrous...so #2 only...

anyway...a company that tells the public that smoke is bad and it means no power....usually goes over well in the diesel community

This is why I hate dodge. It's not a bad truck, but for some reason it is popular with smoke blowing ****tards that would starve to death if they got locked in a supermarket. Smoke means inefficient combustion, not necessary less power. If you can see it, you are obviously not burning it. I don’t understand why people think smoke is a good thing and bash companies that try to come up more efficient ways to make power. Power is a good thing. Efficient power is even better.

When i ordered my side dump intake, and the machine shop got done with the head I went to install it and the intake wasnt flat. Then to top it off had two bolts that wasnt in the kit. Called to get the bolts in order a intercooler boot that was 3.50'' to 3.25'' I got sent to 8 different people in finally got mad in told them what i wanted before they would send it to me. Then they charged me for the bolt's which should have been free. Then i had the boot to buy which they said was $22, when it was all said in done cause i need the stuff they charged me $80 Not good business if you ask me. To top things off they send the wrong boot. So i got the right one from FrozenBoost.com

Sorry Smoke, I’m not following your cognitively disabled logic. Maybe I should hit myself in the head with a brick so we can communicate on the same level. I used the “fuel only” term as it is what everyone refers to when only running #2 diesel on the fuel side of the air/fuel mixture. No special blended fuels, propane injection systems, fuel additives, etc. I simply said that Nitrous is not a fuel so running Nitrous on an engine burning only pump #2 diesel is still running “fuel only.”

Some run 130 psi, some run 50 psi and nitrous, some run 130 psi and nitrous, some run …. to each his/her own … I’m not trying to put any of the combinations down or take credit away from anyone’s accomplishments.

Who uses “dude” anymore? I thought that went out with the mullet and IROC Camaro.

That's so good it deserves it's own thread....starting in 3...2...1...

I gotta admit....that grey Super Duty that was on Trucks tv show years ago is the reason I bought my truck. That thing looked bad ass...I had never seen a 2wd F250 with 20" wheels and a little power...only 4wd's around where I live.
So...thanks Gale....you cost me a hundred grand or so. LOL

This truck...I was even shopping for a grey one at the time. I had mine looking like this within a week. LOL
0702dp_18+wallpapers+banks_f250_small.jpg

This is why I hate dodge. It's not a bad truck, but for some reason it is popular with smoke blowing ****tards that would starve to death if they got locked in a supermarket. Smoke means inefficient combustion, not necessary less power. If you can see it, you are obviously not burning it. I don’t understand why people think smoke is a good thing and bash companies that try to come up more efficient ways to make power. Power is a good thing. Efficient power is even better.

So you're saying that banks has the most powerful diesel pickup out there... Right? Man I hope so, because if a truck that runs inefficiently has more power.. How bad is Banks screwing up?

When I hear one single story, from anyone that I meet. That hasn't been taken to the cleaners for what they have on their truck for Banks products. I would gladly give Banks a thumbs up..

I know everyone really likes his workers, seem like great, helpful guys. But Banks hasn't given us one reason to praise him like he would love for us all to do.

You do realize that a diesel will develop opaque emissions before reaching stoich, right?

You should probably keep your volume level around the same as your IQ... Well below the average Comp D member.

"you got me sharks..... with frickin lazerveams on their frickin heads????!!!!!"

oh... and who names their f^cking son gale anyway ??

Sure sounds like somebody gave Charles some ratard pills and let him back in. I bet this guy also has this sticker on his truck, it would be in his sig if some other guy didn't take it first "i got nitrous in my blood and i piss diesel"

Also to avoid derailing the intention of this thread.

Why do we hate Gale Banks and his products.
Well. Have you ever seen Gale Banks eating a taco or towing a boat? I dont think so. Also I doubt gale banks has ever motorboated anything. Therefore Gale Banks is a queer.

Last edited:
you never see him cause he spends so much time testing, researching and generally busting his ass to bring, YOU.... the consumer, the most value, least smoke and safest power for your dollar......

YEAH RIGHT....

Back