Why is my truck cutting fuel??? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

looks like one the way the smoke is comming out and feels like shooting one inside.

it did it with a set of 10holes with lift and 11holes so its not the injectors. but ecm is possible.

That sounds like the pump shuddering, probably asking for too much fuel. Those 11 holes are wicked injectors.

It was doing that with the 10 holes with lift. And it's a hrvp so it should be able to support them. I'm wondering if the tubes are hurting it.

i did the last video so you could see the rpms and speed. Look close and listen and you can hear i am backed out of it and it still does it. as soon as i fuel the truck it stops until it gets to the point its done fueling with that much throttle.

before you take any thing else apart have you tried some one else's box on your truck to see if yours messed up

yeah i have the edge and it had a very mild issue kindof like this before but i really cant compare it since its been a while

whatever the problem is with the truck the adr compounds it. I would like to know what all it controls. Thats going to be the problem. I dont think its the box.

Is lift pump fuel pressure rock solid? And you said level 3 and 4 don't have the problem, just 5 and up? Does it get worse earlier in the rpms the higher up in level you go?

it just gets worse but in the same range as it does. you can kindof hear a little shutter right at the start of the video of the guages. thats with no programming

One thing I did notice on your truck justin is your check engine light flashed for a brief second when we went for a drive. It was on for maybe 1/2 sec to a second and that's it and I never saw it again.

Wasnt that when we pulled up to the trailer park and if so it was the ABS light. I recoginzed that but if it was while we were driveing then you know where my eyes were trying to keep the thing on the road.

No. This was the check engine light. I remember seeing the light flash on and off but I didn't think to much of it. Guess 12hrs of partying will do that to ya. LOL

Back