Will it make 400hp???

@ op. Give the 60/68/14 a try. I'm told the new BW wheel flows almost the same as the 62ETT.

I'm still a litle confused about whether 500 uncorrected, fuel only has been done on a 12mm VE though. That thread never said if the numbers were corrected or not. I remember reading on CF Brad's daughter hit like 540 with water before melting a piston a couple months ago. Or something to that effect, but idk if it can be counted if water was injected. It's not fuel only :p and idk if it was corrected or not.

I'll be giving the ol' dyno a go real soon but it will be with a fresh motor and I'll be running winter blend so it won't be as good as it could be.

x2 on the 60/68/14 (which is the borg warner .8 gated housing)......flows 70 pounds a minute. Which the normal 62s flow 66-72 depending on which 62 wheel.

Have talked to a few people about this turbo and their reviews are really good on that charger. Works as a more budget charger with the .7 (12 undivided) non gated housing...... spool is actually a little lazier, but is a cheaper.

And no, 500 hasn't been claimed on fuel only. Rumors? Yes.....but it hasn't been claimed to date.

I'm still a litle confused about whether 500 uncorrected, fuel only has been done on a 12mm VE though. That thread never said if the numbers were corrected or not. I remember reading on CF Brad's daughter hit like 540 with water before melting a piston a couple months ago. Or something to that effect, but idk if it can be counted if water was injected. It's not fuel only

Nope never hit it. Never will its a turd. Only runs 11.80s. Truck is stupid light and full of fiberglass.

Last edited:
Nope never hit it. Never will its a turd. Only runs 11.80s. Truck is stupid light and full of fiberglass.

It won't with that attitude!

PS. 11.8 is damn fast...

Doubt my truck would run 13.8... especially since it has no motor.

I don't know Brad well enough to know if he is being serious, joking, secretive, or if someone upset him..........hmmm..........

I still think that truck will hit a true 500 before any other on fuel only (BC in a close second). Note and remember that I say true 500. Spiking the dyno or making a teepee looking dyno curve is simply doing something to hit a number. And yes, my truck is a nice teepee dyno maker.

I think it's laid on fairly thick. My truck as is with about 3/4 of a tank of fuel and me in it is a few hundred pounds under 6,000lbs. Yes, even with the 10.5ft. standard bed. Certainly won't touch 11.8s with the NV5600 backing the 12v.

I'm going to guess that truck of his is somewhere around 5,000lbs max.

Back