Will it make 400hp???

Just curious...what made you ditch the twins for a 366? Weren't you right at the 400 hp mark with the hx35/55?

I hated the twins, biggest waist of money on the truck so far, it was a 76mm 3b not a 55 Mabey it was because they were too big or Mabey is was my design but they were extreamly finikey and inconcistent I was running the 66 only cause my friend let me borrow it, I'm p pumping my truck and going w a pretty large single, I'm sure after this none of you 1st gen guys will ever talk to me anymore lol and I was a long ways off from 400 only made 321

500 rwhp on fuel only has not been achieved with a 12mm VE yet. If BC would swap his auto for a standard you would see it for sure. :ft:

500 rwhp on fuel only has not been achieved with a 12mm VE yet. If BC would swap his auto for a standard you would see it for sure. :ft:

I wouldn't change a single thing about that truck...that old green thing is on my Top 5 Price-Is-No-Object vehicles I would love to own.

Don't get me wrong! I love David's truck how it is...... But with no converter slip I feel he would be the first fuel only, 500wrhp 12mm ve.

Pretty sure KTA did it about 10 years ago... Stomp may have as well. GLHS did it with water / meth in '08.

There may have been others too.

Brad........has you and your daughter done it yet?

I was hoping to be closer.... dyno'd tonight on a Mustang. 423/1321....need to turn some of that tq into hp.

Maybe I need to go to a nice liberal super flow dyno. There was a cr that laid down 730hp on a super flow 2 months ago and tonight laid down 570 with same mods.

Back