WIN 2 VIP Tickets to TS Outlaw Race/Pull

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Dennis and Sheila have donated 2 VIP tickets to the 2008 TS Outlaw Race and Pulls for us to give away to a deserving member. :rockwoot:

The VIP passes will cover entry into Beech Bend Raceway for the race on Saturday, along with access to the VIP booth at the 1/8 mile mark where you can enjoy free food and soft drinks. As the winner, you will have an opportunity to have pictures of you and your rig in the Winner's Circle at the track. :nos:

After we conclude the race, you will have free entry into the SoKy fairgrounds and access to the VIP area and Comp D tent as well were you can enjoy some adult beverages with the gang. There will be plenty of photo opportunities for the winner at the Pulls as well.

"So Timbeaux, How do I win???"

Glad you asked! All you have to do is refer your friends over and have them sign up at Comp D.(make sure they put your screenname in the referral box) You can do this by word of mouth or use our handy link:
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/invites.php?

The member with the most referrals By 4/25 will get the VIP passes.

Now, lets keep this thing legit, multiple screennames are a no-no and we will be watching, so don't think that will work.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL AND THANKS TO TS PERFORMANCE!!!!!!! :thankyou2:

I'm gonna refer people, but if I don't get the most can I still come hang out in the CompD tent and enjoy adult beverages?!?!?!?!

Everyone is welcome in the Comp D Tent :rockwoot:

The VIP tents are for the sponsors and you also get a really cool flashy VIP arm band :hehe: Lunch is being catered in the VIP tent at the track and free "adult" beverages will be in the VIP tent at the pulls. So it's your chance to hang with the event sponsors and the magazine editors.

So everyone planning on attending should get to referring new members so you can party like a Rock Star!!

Sheila

We helped with the crawfish boil do we get VIP passes? :poke:Just kidding we'll be in the tent with the CompD crew Im sure you wont want to miss much there.

Hey Moderators.... I use EVERYONE'S computer to check up on CompD (I'm addicted, I can't wait till I get home), so some of the people I plan on coercing into joining this site will have IP addresses that also occasionally show up under my user name.

Hey, I have access to a proxy masker........... If I wanted to cheat i so could. I know how to do some devious **** on the internet.
But, I'm mean as hell. It's more fun to threaten bodily harm to make people join.

Back