WIN 2 VIP Tickets to TS Outlaw Race/Pull

ok... I gotta be a shoe in by now. sorry Crewgirl but, I won't partake in any of the adult beverage as I don't anyway so, they have to give them to me..... it means more for them LOL

More for them is a strong argument for why you should get the tickets. BUT! I'm fairly certain they were having a helluva good time feeding me alcohol in Houston. Sometimes, people sacrifice some of the alcohol going into their own blood stream in order to create entertainment for everyone.

Plus, Dalpilot's buddy couldn't talk me out of my shirt in Houston and I remember some remark about how he always gets his way in the end so there is that possibility too.

As of today this is the referral count. Ty seems to be kicking butt.

Referrals said:
triton 24
crewgirl 1
matt05 1
morkable 1
DPDIESEL 1
CumminsTex 1
5150ram 1
dual k20s 1
Bobcat698 1
wrongway 1
weweld 1
luke h 1

As of today this is the referral count. Ty seems to be kicking butt.

dang ! :snoop: I had no idea... ok, maybe a little. I just ask some friends at another " not so performance " dodge site to help out. looks like they did !

hey timmay i know i don't need VIP you made my truck famous enough. well see how this year goes!!!! LMFAO!!

(P.S.) your not getting my keys this year since the truck will be left home.

that's it... no fan fare :cheer: no, fireworks and spot lights :hehe: If Dennis or Shelia would rather they have gone else where.... that's all good :Cheer:

Back