Window stickers

Twisted Cooter said:
Thanks Gene, I just got mine to day and going to put the on tomarrow and rep CompD in Minnesota.

Already have mine in the back window.. You can be #2 in MN:Cheer:

I need some stickers!! Will any be available before 1 Sept and Diesels in the Desert?

Just got back from Texas and sent out the PM's get your answers back to me I will try to get them out real soon

I would like to know how much for a couple of the small ones and a windshield size one. Thanks.:thankyou2:

Someone sent me a PM about getting 12 stickers now and more later , I messed up and erased the PM by accident , if you see this can you resend your request Please.

I would definetly rep a CompD sticker on my back window...How much are they and what colors/sizes do they come in?

I'll make my own for my whole back window, if I can get the template emailed to me.....

Recieved mine today Gene. I appreciate it. The truck,cooler,and z-turn are gonna gain a few hp from these !

What's the deal on the stickers? I've been here long enough I guess I should get one....Can you PM the list of options and prices? Thanks

Jeremy

And dieselgirli, I thought you were black and pink? Though silver would be cool too....

Back