Window stickers

I've been trying to get some for a while and not having any luck.. PM'd weweld but still haven't gotten a reply.. Do you guys mind if I just go to stickercity and have some made for my truck?

Lucky Jeff said:
I've been trying to get some for a while and not having any luck.. PM'd weweld but still haven't gotten a reply.. Do you guys mind if I just go to stickercity and have some made for my truck?

They where mailed out yesterday :woohoo:

Sometimes it takes a while to get enough requests to make them , I hate doing one or two at a time.

weweld said:
They where mailed out yesterday :woohoo:

Sometimes it takes a while to get enough requests to make them , I hate doing one or two at a time.
awesome, thank you! i certainly understand.

gracias senor. All this and you are still workin on the rump ranger...I mean DeRanged project LOL LOL LOL

I just do stickers to fill in the time I'm not working my regular job or working on Stroked Lightning , my truck , wifes truck , nephews truck , mikes truck , Deranged truck and moderating on 3 sites :hehe: :hehe:

Who needs sleep :evil :evil :evil

Got my sticker today, well two infact, one grey one white. They look Awesome!!!!! Thanks, will be on the truck today.

Back