World Ag Expo / West Coast Nationls

Hey scott do I have to pre register or become a member or anything like that or can I just show up and pay?

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I will be there Scott. Cheering for you all the way!!! FULLLL PUUUUUUULLLLLLLL! Your truck will probably be on the t-shirt this year. I can only hope. See you there.

Come on really, its on a tuesday and wednesday damn can't hack that with school and work eh!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I will be there Scott. Cheering for you all the way!!! FULLLL PUUUUUUULLLLLLLL! Your truck will probably be on the t-shirt this year. I can only hope. See you there.

Cool, I can't wait to get one of your California Cool Whip shirts either. Will you be driving that beast and possibly signing the shirts afterwards :rockwoot:

BBD

Come on really, its on a tuesday and wednesday damn can't hack that with school and work eh!

It's usally on the weekday's but well worth missing a little school or work if you can swing it :) Biggest show on the West Coast

BBD

Whats the weather like Scott? A couple of us are talking about road trip time, its not like we are working.
You need anything brought out?

Whats the weather like Scott? A couple of us are talking about road trip time, its not like we are working.
You need anything brought out?

Oh sure now, Damn Gene you coud have saved me hundreds in shipping on the new tires. Not like you would have the space though.

I am good, thanks anyway though.

Rainy season it's wet

Be good to see ya out this way.

BBD

Scott-
I am making a shirt especially for you. And I may even sign it. The Coolwhip may not be ready yet, but I am bringing the Powerstroke. Look out. Shes been runnin real good lately. I mean REAL good. I put a new head on it too.

Kevo

BTW Scott, my Dad brought me a GBM sweatshirt a couple months ago. He didnt know whos truck was on it.:doh:

So why don't you tell us what is bigger then ???

BBD

Maybe he's thinking of the delightful massive show at hollister LOL. Did I mean the trucks pulling? or something else... :bang :Throwup:

I do believe I will be making it down there to spectate and find a pit crew to assist :rockwoot:

Back