World Ag Expo / West Coast Nationls

Maybe I wasn't counting just the amount of hooks but perhaps crowd draw and big equipment, not antiques.

It's all good, what if I say "one of the largest" will that work?

BBD

Fine by me but I'd say its fair to say that turlock brings twice the amount of people and twice the amount of "big" equipment:)

I got the bed on the truck. Just got to fab a downpipe up and we are ready to go. Waiting for Kenny to send me his triple disk clutch still.

Fine by me but I'd say its fair to say that turlock brings twice the amount of people and twice the amount of "big" equipment:)

I think that is the one I stopped going to because Shipman didn't play well with us, and the track is sand, is that the one?

Your right big crowed though.

BBD

Scott,

I met you last year at the Jefferson State Rally when you were talking to Chris. I was the one with the SuperCrawler, not the meth head that was standing next you guys like he was part of your conversation. That was strange. Anyways, do you have any connections with the people throwing the event. I tried seeing if they'd let me pull with the SuperCrawler but the turned me down. I think it's more of WCN turning me down than the PTPA crew that actually run the pulls. The lady from WCN I talked to said I could make an exhibition pull if I sponsored. $1000, that's crazy, I'd rather put $1000 into the truck than spend it on two pulls. I really wanted to pull at the show cause I have a bunch of friends that live in the area, and was just wondering if you had any connections to help me out?

Chris
House of Diesel

Chris, unfortunately this event was hard enough for us to get into. They just started allowing us in with rules last year, and frankly I am surprised they let the Super Street guys in this year, which is awesome for us dedicated sled pulling guys. This is the premier modified sled pulling event out this way and I am not surprised they won’t let a crawler in. Please don’t take that the wrong way I enjoyed seeing you hook in Redding but these are sled pulling events and unfortunately your truck doesn’t fit into any of our classes or meet any of rules that I am aware of. If you really want to hook with us you will need to see about fitting your truck into a class otherwise unfortunately you will have to settle for exhibition passes if and when the specific promoters allow it.

BBD

Chris, unfortunately this event was hard enough for us to get into. They just started allowing us in with rules last year, and frankly I am surprised they let the Super Street guys in this year, which is awesome for us dedicated sled pulling guys. This is the premier modified sled pulling event out this way and I am not surprised they won’t let a crawler in. Please don’t take that the wrong way I enjoyed seeing you hook in Redding but these are sled pulling events and unfortunately your truck doesn’t fit into any of our classes or meet any of rules that I am aware of. If you really want to hook with us you will need to see about fitting your truck into a class otherwise unfortunately you will have to settle for exhibition passes if and when the specific promoters allow it.

BBD

Cool I'll start trying to figure out how to cut 2000 Lbs off it. Thanks. I appreciate the advice.

Cool I'll start trying to figure out how to cut 2000 Lbs off it. Thanks. I appreciate the advice.

No problem, it's been a while since I checked out the rules but make sure you look at the tire and saftey rules as well.

BBD

I talked to albert the other day, him and jonny are goin. I am workin on my truck this weeekend and should be ready to go, hopefully the weather stays decent.

I talked to albert the other day, him and jonny are goin. I am workin on my truck this weeekend and should be ready to go, hopefully the weather stays decent.

I have some tires and wheels in the back of my truck -- should work pretty good for you ;)

Sorry I could not make it guys. Damn T.P.S went out and then the belt tensioner broke when I dropped the clutch all in 1 hour before the event.

sorry if this sounds like im a newb but who was that that pulled after scott last nite in that ford? couldnt really tell wat the announcer said but sounded like he had a dt 466 in it any info? i have a dairy and our feedtrucks got the same motor ha

I have a bunch of vidoes of everyone. I have videos of Scott, Cole, Josh, Justin, and Brad both nights. I will upload them tomorrow

sorry if this sounds like im a newb but who was that that pulled after scott last nite in that ford? couldnt really tell wat the announcer said but sounded like he had a dt 466 in it any info? i have a dairy and our feedtrucks got the same motor ha

The blue Ford does have a dt466.

Back