Wow. Just wow.

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Unreal event this year DP. You and Sheila have raised the bar yet again. Proud to have been a part of your event again. Thanks for doing what you do buddy.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

I will be in attendance with my truck next year. Very disappointed I missed this! Congrats to seth for laying it down. Looked like one hell of an event.

Dennis, you and your entire crew did a very, very good job.

My hat is off to you and the entire crew that worked their tail off making it happen!!

Amen Timbeaux, I don't get to make many events each year but I always pencil in TS. Good to see everyone and this event has me making plans for Scheid.

The three wide sled pull was awesome!!!! Seemed to always be something hooked and running. I believe it the best yet!

This thread needs a like button !

Facebook-Like-Button.jpg

Since this was the first year with 3 sleds I'll reserve judgment til next year (understanding there is logistical difficulties with any new venture) but I have been to a local to me Lucas Oil pull where they put those same classes run at TS plus the multi-engine tractors thru with a single sled in the same amount of time.

The three wide pullin was awesome this year was better than last year

Since this was the first year with 3 sleds I'll reserve judgment til next year (understanding there is logistical difficulties with any new venture) but I have been to a local to me Lucas Oil pull where they put those same classes run at TS plus the multi-engine tractors thru with a single sled in the same amount of time.

After Friday night's state of confusion I was very surprised how well it went Saturday night. I think the key was getting everybody lined up better after tech. They learned a lot Friday night.

Had a blast! This was my first time going as well, I well definitely be planning next year again!

Sent from phone

It was a great event and turned out great even with the rain out on Friday. I think the addition of the 10.5 index class made the racing even better by concentrating the super fast trucks in Pro Street and making it great to watch.
Congrats to Seth Sullivan on a new Pro Street record and to the Blacks racing crew trying to keep up with him running their best ever.

Back