Wow. Just wow.

I had an awesome time also. Like everyone else, I always try to set aside time for TS. Great event.

After Friday night's state of confusion I was very surprised how well it went Saturday night. I think the key was getting everybody lined up better after tech. They learned a lot Friday night.

Yes, and I don't know if folks considered, that just because you have 3 sleds you run 3 times the number of hooks in the same amount of time.

Saturday ran fairly smooth.

Wonder if the pulls could be ran the other direction, and allow a much larger staging area. Basically I think you could stage all of the pullers for the evening right in that area.

I will say this and this really isn't TS's issue. Haven't figured out why 2.6 trucks are allowed to use a tow vehicle when the rules specifically say they aren't to be used.

There were also some turbo shenanigans in the 2.6 class, that appeared to be happened. I know what I saw and what several felt happened, however what really happened, I can't confirm.

If what appeared to happen continues to happen, I see no good for the sport coming from it.

Thanks Dennis for getting it worked out so we could race sat. Another great event this year as always

Back