02 3500 4wd nv5600 (MO)

Ah. No bueno. :(

I've found a silver one for a great price but it would cost as much in fuel to go get it as it would cost to buy the dayum thing.

I'm gonna get in trouble for this... but what's your bottom dollar price on the wide hip..

I'm gonna cry.......my baby will be piloted by a damn yankee. :bang :(

Oh now hush. Not all of us that live in Indiana are yanks. Plus, it will be close to me. I know the guy that's buying it. I'll be sure to post some pictures for ya. LOL

Oh now hush. Not all of us that live in Indiana are yanks. Plus, it will be close to me. I know the guy that's buying it. I'll be sure to post some pictures for ya. LOL

:hehe: Okey doekey. I was pics when it gets a 63 and a ppump.

Gettin turned into a welding truck I'm pretty certain. I know he's building a bed for it and slapping a welder on it.

Too damn good for a welding truck.. IMO. :lolly: That's what people buy trucks that are beat to hell for...

You are obviously out of the loop. With all the pipeline and oilfield work around here, there is a head of probably 200 welding trucks, mostly 1-tons coming in and out of Stillwater hotels almost everyday. Very few of them are beaters and I'd say 2 out of 5 of them are fantastically designed and kept clean. Most all the beds are custom and some of them are like art.

Yea I think it's entirely way to nice of a truck to turn into a work truck myself. However I guess if he pays for it, it's his to do what he pleases.

You are obviously out of the loop. With all the pipeline and oilfield work around here, there is a head of probably 200 welding trucks, mostly 1-tons coming in and out of Stillwater hotels almost everyday. Very few of them are beaters and I'd say 2 out of 5 of them are fantastically designed and kept clean. Most all the beds are custom and some of them are like art.

I'm always out of the loop, Jory. Story of my life. LOL

No doubt. The engineering in some of the pipeline beds is amazing. We are having the same huge oil boom and I see tons of welders daily. They are almost always spotless inside and out. The welders live in those trucks and make enough to do whatever they please with them.

If I sold my truck to a pipeline welder, I know it was going to good hands.

Yup. Some of their brains would fit in a thimble, but they can build anything with steel and make it look good. :D

But this guy is not a pipeline welder that I'm aware of lol