02 3500 4wd nv5600 (MO)

That poor truck. Passed around like a ...

At least I was first. I don't mind being a peder-in-law to Rick, he seems like a nice enough guy.

:hehe:

I think it had like 7 miles on the odometer when I picked it up.

You'll be sick and so will I how it will be if it sells. But I've just lost my happiness with the diesel game. I doubt I'll be getting back in it.

So you blame the diesel scene on HER and take it out on HER and sell HER to some oraling hillbilly? Is zat what you're sayin'? If you don't like he diesel scene, just log off. No sense in letting her get it up the tailpipe.

So you blame the diesel scene on HER and take it out on HER and sell HER to some oraling hillbilly? Is zat what you're sayin'? If you don't like he diesel scene, just log off. No sense in letting her get it up the tailpipe.

You would be the one to make me feel bad... Way to go.

My question is, can I still hang around here when it leaves?

Well that's not a very nice thing to say. LOL

Sale still pending? Do you need a "reference?" :hehe:

Haha! I kid I kid
It's pending. He's bought his plane ticket for the 27th of this month.

The kid is an oraler Jory. Your closer to Rick than I am, so please do something to keep this from happening.

Oh, and I vote NO as well. Feel the intensity Richard?

Last edited:
I wouldn't classify him as an oraler anymore. He's been outta the diesel game for some time. It's getting turned into a welding truck. Not really gonna be a play toy.

Oh that's fine BTW, I'll just work my way into yellowbullet slowly but surely.

I wouldn't classify him as an oraler anymore. He's been outta the diesel game for some time. It's getting turned into a welding truck. Not really gonna be a play toy.

Oh that's fine BTW, I'll just work my way into yellowbullet slowly but surely.

Too bad the bed on it is one year model too old to buy back. Rats. :D Find me a 2003-9, 8 ft long bed already.