02 3500 4wd nv5600 (MO)

Yes. Someone come and get it, put your own front bumper on it, and give me that one back. ;)

Harley trades? Street glide, street bob, wide glide, road glide???

Partial trade on an old square Chevy 4wd pickup or the above stated Harley.
Anyone?

If I wouldn't of just found out I have a little girl on the way i would bring you cash today... Bump for a nice vp

If I wouldn't of just found out I have a little girl on the way i would bring you cash today... Bump for a nice vp

No better way to teach a little girl to shift........mine misses that from the mailbox to the house. :D

No better way to teach a little girl to shift........mine misses that from the mailbox to the house. :D

There you have it ladies and gentleman, that's why third gear hates life lol

Ls1 car trades? Low mileage, non convertible??

Sell this and I will personally deliver you a... flaming bag of chit on your front door step. No bueno, Rick. No bueno.

That is exactly what I should have done this weekend when I was headed to his house and got this "my truck broke down I won't be home" sob story.

I should have taken some wrenches and repo'ed my front bumper too. He'd have NEVER known where it went.

:hehe:

That is exactly what I should have done this weekend when I was headed to his house and got this "my truck broke down I won't be home" sob story.

I should have taken some wrenches and repo'ed my front bumper too. He'd have NEVER known where it went.

It was actually my trailer lol

Good. I was worried for a while you couldn't hang out with me 'cause someone stoled yer bug shield. :hehe:

Time for a semi, friend.

Well thats understandable!

Yeah I'm sure he wouldn't have... "Jory is in town, I own his old truck, and now my front bumper is gone and there's flaming chit on my boot. Surely it wasn't Jory that did this"... LOL

Yeah I'm sure he wouldn't have... "Jory is in town, I own his old truck, and now my front bumper is gone and there's flaming chit on my boot. Surely it wasn't Jory that did this"... LOL

Truth. :hehe: Hilarious truth. :hehe: