04.5 cummins problems

Did u install new tubes when you did the injectors not a believer but some people say its required I did just in case.

Ill have to check we might pull the lower cover off lindsays truck and rail senser and toss them on yours

Its not required. I've never changed tubes with new injectors. @ $55 a piece it would get old changing them every time u pulled an injector

Yeah didn't figure it was required but the mechanic that did put the 300k mile injectors in it seemed like he had no clue what he was doing being that the dealership paid him 22 hrs labor for a r and r on injectors before I bought it. As soon as I found this out I replaced injectors tubes cross lines ported my rail and blocked my prv. Did not wanna be stuck on the side of the road

See I had a few problems after my install one was my injection pump went out the my air dog went out now it's my ECM so look forward to havin more speed bumps in the future our year is the most troublesome model just gotta get all the bugs worked out

So I got a scanner on the truck and rail pressure looks good. Also did an injector kill test and no difference with any of them, still smokes and ran rough

Rail pressure was 6600 at idle, drove and put it to the floor was defiantly lacking power had around 19000 and when I'd let out of it the throttle would hang at 1400rpms with 16000 psi

Haha, its not my truck I can't say start pulling sensers.....we can pull them off my 24valve lmao

did you try flipping the rp sensor plug? It can fit both ways and not throw a code.

Rp senser is done right. I don't see how any one would fight it hard enough to plug it in backwards

Rp senser is done right. I don't see how any one would fight it hard enough to plug it in backwards

it will connect both ways with little to no effort. tell tell sign it is in backwards is the water in fuel light will be on with a bad miss and throttle hang

Lol alright well prongs won't line up even close. We even tried plugging it in backwards for fun today and no way with out effort will it slide in

Ok so I tried changing the fca on my truck, and that made no difference.
But tonight I was messing with it and while the truck was running I unplugged my Airdog and the truck ran the sane did not change at all. So this kind of sounds like it might be my problem. I dunno if that means the filters are bad or the Airdog is. You can hear the pump running. It's only been on the truck for a few weeks

Back