06 Dodge 3500 puller, FINE FINISH CONCRETE

Sorry to hear? What that im gonna be getting on a different hot girl every weekend? Im not! Ive got 3 hooters girls and a stripper lined up for the first 4 weekends! Im not sorry at all. Its so easy to get a girl to go party at a lake, its harder to ask if they want to go to a truck pull! lol

well true lol.

Lets see some pictures of the boat... Mabye i'll spot ya at the lake sometime.

it better be a fairly new one becuase you can get a 1 yr old t300 loaded with selectable joysticks and 900 hrs for 30k

Jeff are you going to name a price on it. I talked to Josh a little yesterday about it in he couldnt tell me a price eighter. A price would be a starting point.

i dont have a dead set price, im open for offers and will entertain any ideas or trades. I will say dont call and offer $20k cuz ill laugh. The truck books for $31k as a stock truck so..... i can also tell everyone that im asking way less than i have invested

OK $21,000 then :hehe:. it might book for that on paper you can get an 08 for less than that. never get what you put in them, atleast not now there is no money out there.

really cuz i cant find a 08 for less than that! I never said im gonna get what ive got in it out of it. Please find me a 07 for that price w/ leather and 40k on it. im gonna bet u cant. then add another .... u know what forget it im not gonna even waste my time its obvious u dont have the money so dont waste my time

really cuz i cant find a 08 for less than that! I never said im gonna get what ive got in it out of it. Please find me a 07 for that price w/ leather and 40k on it. im gonna bet u cant. then add another .... u know what forget it im not gonna even waste my time its obvious u dont have the money so dont waste my time
:clap:I guess you dont know how i am, i think i could buy it if i wanted to, but i am not going to pay $45,000 for that. bring me the cash i can have a 2007 for you by the 14th so we will see if you are blowing smoke.:thankyou2:

k i guess i dont know who you are bud. If you saw this truck you would under stand. no biggy

if you can get a 08 for that cheap w/ leather and under 40k miles ill take two of them. and everyone on here that knows me know that im not bs'n.

I saw the sled hit u did u get the bed fixed?
what happened to u in covington never saw a cr that had a turbo spoolin problem?

Last edited:
Of course the bed is fixed I'm to anal for it not to be. That's a hell of a way 2 put its first scratch on it. So ya that fixed and its not a spooling problem it was a gear problem. And took care of that 2. We ran it sunday night and it was a night and day difference.

:clap:I guess you dont know how i am, i think i could buy it if i wanted to, but i am not going to pay $45,000 for that. bring me the cash i can have a 2007 for you by the 14th so we will see if you are blowing smoke.:thankyou2:

Shhh Dont talk your insults are mind less and meaing less!