06 Dodge 3500 puller, FINE FINISH CONCRETE

Good luck on the sale Jeff. So when should I see you on the track pulling? I will be coming down to see Ron one of these days and stop at your shop or meet you on the way somw where in Fairview. You need to experience the twins!!

Youll see me on the track till i sell it but not all the time. ive got no time for it this year. after i sell it youll never see me go down the track. saw your title says needs a trailer. ive got a 2007 32' gooseneck that im sellin after i get rid of the truck, and the rhino will go too.

jus wantin to know a figure that would buy the truck what tires u run/come with it pm me if u can thanks. not enough time to build one this year wantin to find a good turn key unit no bs here thanks again

Youll see me on the track till i sell it but not all the time. ive got no time for it this year. after i sell it youll never see me go down the track. saw your title says needs a trailer. ive got a 2007 32' gooseneck that im sellin after i get rid of the truck, and the rhino will go too.

GIve me a call some time adn shhot me the price and info on it.

this is its replacement, did someone say superchargers?

Attachments

• 11046521_102_230620091324_6.jpg
    11046521_102_230620091324_6.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 11046521_102_230620091323_4.jpg
    11046521_102_230620091323_4.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 126
40k. otherwise looks like im gonna take off all performance parts and throw it back in the fleet

I think you need a gauge to monitor all your gauges....:hehe:

Your right, but I already had it covered. Ive got a video camera that straps to my head that videos all the gauges. New this year.

40k. otherwise looks like im gonna take off all performance parts and throw it back in the fleet

good luck with the sale, I always did like this truck, I have a 06 with about the same mods, I couldnt get anything over 28 for a offer.. its a shame. nobody has money right now... and if they due they say they dont.:bang

Jeff how are you going to get it to Ts if you selling out? Josh said you was gonna be there.

Fine Finish will NOT be attending ts or any other big event this year. Have you not seen the boat? Its ano brainer for me. That stupid truck has cost me alot of money, alot:bang:bang:bang. I could have two of those boats paid for by now!