06 f250, 03cr motor, 06 g56 tranny, LOTS of pics

mx_racer_36

well i got my swap underway! i have got the 03 common rail motor, g56 tranny i picked up yesterday, and i already got the powerjoke and tranny sold and out of here! i just got my motor mounds in yesterday evening so i will try to get started going back together with everything this weekend and ill take alot of pics and try to keep ya posted.
motorswap001.jpg

motorswap002.jpg

motorswap003.jpg

motorswap004.jpg

motorswap005.jpg

motorswap006.jpg

motorswap007.jpg

motorswap008.jpg

motorswap012.jpg

motorswap014.jpg

motorswap015.jpg

motorswap050.jpg

motorswap051.jpg

motorswap053.jpg

lol had to have a lil help to rip apart a 30k dollar truck
motorswap057.jpg

motorswap060.jpg

me on the left with the **** eating grin
motorswap063.jpg

motorswap064.jpg

motorswap066.jpg

thats all i have for now i got the cab back on and engine bay and motor washed up last night so i will prob start tryin to get teh mounts and motor in tonight ill post more pics and updates as i go along! thanks for comments guys and if you have any suggestions please share with me

That is awesome man! I think you will have the ultimate truck when your finished. :rockwoot:

How are you going about hooking up the ford instrument cluster to the cummins so everything works?

That is awesome man! I think you will have the ultimate truck when your finished. :rockwoot:

How are you going about hooking up the ford instrument cluster to the cummins so everything works?

Yes, you use the sending unit for the oil pressure and the water temp and just adapt them to the cummins motor, my tranny temp will not work tho because im using a g56, and i donno bout my boost guess it wont either, but the tack will destroked makes a kit for it, and the speedo will, so yes for the majority all my factory gaues will work... at least teh important ones lol

just swap out the cluster fopr a manual trans cluster and u can make all gauges work even boost!! its easy

well guys its coming along i have got every thing mounted and test fit and pulled it all back out for paint and wiring. i got my valair dual disk , air dog, and bag of parts cp3 mod today, and also got the motor painted. so hopefully another weeek this thing will be running! here are some new pics
its in 4th in this pic
motorswap108.jpg

motorswap102.jpg

motorswap101.jpg

motorswap099.jpg

motorswap086.jpg

motorswap084.jpg

I love it!:rockwoot:

I would love to do this one day. Keep the pics coming.