06 f250, 03cr motor, 06 g56 tranny, LOTS of pics

Hey how many miles were on it? Your 6L stuff. And dang that was a good deal on the motor.

they had 78k on it and yea it does have 130k on the cummins but i thought it was still a good deal

He got some sweet deals on the engine and tranny, there is no way I would have thought it would be done that cheap. Going to be a sweet ride when done though. Hopefully it will make it to Scheids this year. His old truck will be horsing around another Ford/Cummins with just a tad more skittles in its bag, but none the less this is going to be a sweet ride!

WHat you doing for a tach? What turbo/injectors/tuning you running?

thanks yea i will have to wait till weekend for that and i got teh kit from destroked to make the tach work just havent got to it yet

latenightpics004.jpg

latenightpics007.jpg

latenightpics010.jpg

latenightpics011.jpg

latenightpics012.jpg

latenightpics013.jpg

latenightpics015.jpg

Came out awesome absolutely perfect truck!!

well my project just came to a screaching hault for a week or so! my buddy just called me and needed my motor so i sold the motor to him. but i am getting all the injectors, uper and lower valve covers, all sensors, off of the blown 03 motor he has and im picking up a 6.7 with 11,000 miles on it for the same price i sold teh 03 for and im going to build a hybrid 6.7 / 5.9 or whatever you wanna call it.

So did this end up happening? or did you stick with the 03 5.9L instead of making the 6.7/5.9 hybrid??

Either way awesome truck

I dint think I can get enough cash for that DD you got matt. I may know a guy interested tho. I'll let you know around 1 week from now.