07 5.9 733/1305 Part out

dang man i'm sad to see the part out but i do understand. Wish i had some extra money to buy some goodies off ya though. Ohh well good luck selling it man!

Bump for these parts. I hate to see this truck go like this but I completely understand his reasons. For anyone wondering the parts he has listed are all in great shape and like he has stated most of them have very few miles on them due to his constant problems. Also pay him fast. I kinda want this truck out of my shop. Its just aggravating to see a truck like this get parted out. This guy has put A LOT of blood, sweat , and money into this truck and its been impressive for what it was.

Or the two uncracked injectors? LOL good luck with that 6.4 man! :rockwoot:

If you want the O-Ringed head, I'll sell it to you for 600 with yours as a core exchange.

Push rods and studs

One of my billet pushrods was a tad bent, surprisingly. I spoke to Alex Hamilton a few minutes ago, and he's going to replace it. Please bear with me on the shipping, guys. I've hit a couple snags in the dis-assembly process, but if I don't have the purchased parts sent out by Friday, it'll be Monday for certain.

Studs, Hood, Front/Rear replacements, and injection pump are sold. Need to sell the turbo and airdog.

how much you sell your hood for? Didn't even see it listed!

71.jpg

misc_121309_323.jpg

Back