08 Dodge cummings metal shavings in the oil????

well after spending the day at the dealership they sumed it up to a weak oil pump and the shavings they say isnt ganna hurt anything, trucks supose to be fixed guess we will see.......

walk away, wash your hands of itm that much metal in the oil means there is that much less on bearings, nickel sized flakes are incredibly huge for any engine

id keep it ...if they put a new motor in it. Seriously bud? You spent good money on this thing and your willing to take a big chance like this?? You either have a **** ton of cash to blow or your a idiot

well after spending the day at the dealership they sumed it up to a weak oil pump and the shavings they say isnt ganna hurt anything, trucks supose to be fixed guess we will see.......

Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real.jpg

Maybe its all fukked up, because it a Chinese knock off CumminGs engine and not a genuine CUMMINS...not clear enough?

Fukk why are people so damn retarded:nail:. At least take the half a second to learn how to spell the motherfukken name right!! Spelling counts in this world...

Why is every oil field worker a dumb fukk...ohh wait ya thats right..

Its spitting up metal like it has engine tuberculosis...ya its got a big real problem..

Nice start to CompD though:hehe:.

Maybe its all fukked up, because it a Chinese knock off CumminGs engine and not a genuine CUMMINS...not clear enough?

Fukk why are people so damn retarded:nail:. At least take the half a second to learn how to spell the motherfukken name right!! Spelling counts in this world...

Why is every oil field worker a dumb fukk...ohh wait ya thats right..

Its spitting up metal like it has engine tuberculosis...ya its got a big real problem..

Nice start to CompD though:hehe:.
Freeman_He_Mad.jpg

:hehe:. Im tired of retards miss spelling Cummins...My grandfather ALWAYS says "Cummings" and its always annoyed the crap out of me. Seeing "Cummings" on Ebay and Craiglist adds all the time gets old...

What can I say some times my bipolarism gets the best of meLOL. Normally I am pretty relaxed.

Every oilfield workers a dumbphuck?

Everyone of them ive had the pleasure of knowing, just my experience.

I take it your a OF worker then?

:hehe:. I'm tired of retards misspelling Cummins...My grandfather ALWAYS says "Cummings",and it's always annoyed the crap out of me. Seeing "Cummings" on Ebay and Craiglist ads all the time gets old...

What can I say, some times my bipolarism gets the best of me.LOL. Normally,I am pretty relaxed.

Everyone of them I've had the pleasure of knowing was a dumbphuck frommy experience.

I take it your an OF worker then?

Yes, I'm a dumbphuck from the oilfield.

Yes, I'm a dumbphuck from the oilfield.

Hey I said spelling, not grammar:hehe:.

None the less, very nice corrections:clap:.

Everyone of them ive had the pleasure of knowing, just my experience.

Notice how I said everyone I have known, NOT that everyone that is an oilfield worker is a dumbfukk. There is a big difference.

I dont know you, so please dont take it personally.

I know lots of smart people in the oilfield.

I am sure there are plenty, the guys that run the operations must be knowledgeable. I amj ust saying the ones ive meet didnt leave the best impression... Thats what I am/was basing my opinion on.

My choice of words was chitty I know. Sorry.

I'm just messing with you, you're pretty much right. LOL

You either have to be stupid, crazy, or a bit of both to do this crap.

Back