10 post minimum???

i agree with madmikeismad, i mainly do reading on here cause all the info is on here already. all you smart guys already answered a lot of questions u just have to search for em. only reason i wouldnt need to pm someone is if i want to buy something. which then i cant do cause of this limit.

Then go into the random picture thread and post a bunch of pictures of what ever you want. You will rack up 10 post easy with out annoying any one.

I understand the reasoning behind it, but it still makes it a hassle for those who cant spend much time on here racking up our post count just so we can send a message to someone about a specific question or comment, or get some more info on a post, or about a part for sale.

I understand the reasoning behind it, but it still makes it a hassle for those who cant spend much time on here racking up our post count just so we can send a message to someone about a specific question or comment, or get some more info on a post, or about a part for sale.

Make yourself useful here and it wont take long.

Why not 100? :D

Join in 2010 and then make a bunch of bs posts. How about a month off not so noob?

On edit: I read your join date wrong.(Thanks dude in Texas) You get a month off and then we'll see what you have got to say.

Last edited:
Been reading site for a while I do not really have a need to post any comments to other post at this time. However I would like to contact a seller on here about his truck but I cannot because of post minimum.

Been reading site for a while I do not really have a need to post any comments to other post at this time. However I would like to contact a seller on here about his truck but I cannot because of post minimum.

Post in their thread. Shoot them and email. It can be done.

Most of the people here, yes even mods, with over 200 posts aren't that useful LOL

I think as post count goes up, the more worthless we become. I'm worth a set of teats on a bore....and you will be too in a few more years. LOL