10 post minimum???

Did something get changed? I just received a message from someone with 0 posts and a join date of April 2013...I'm not replying, but if a moderator wants the screen name I'm more than willing to share it with them

Most of the people here, yes even mods, with over 200 posts aren't that useful LOL

I think as post count goes up, the more worthless we become. I'm worth a set of teats on a bore....and you will be too in a few more years. LOL

I sort of agree. it seems the few things I have learned enough to try and be somewhat helpful with are rarely discussed anymore. And I don't venture into the tech sections where I have zero knowledge, so those areas may still be helpful to some.

tmoney WOW!!!!!

6 posts and working on a third suspension? Bwaaahh. I've been slapped down by a member or two but never an entire forum... Let alone 3 times..... It would seem you suck at this.... Do something else...... Somewhere else!

Is there any way we can get the Introductions area changed so posts there simply dont count? Not necessarily to prevent newbies from cheating (which would be a nice side effect), but to stop wholesale spamming of that section by certain members trying to inflate their post counts? Take a look at the recent posts tonight to see who/what I mean. Holy crap.

Last edited:
From the size and content of that sig it looks the dude is trying to get free advertisement.

I agree glad to see im not the only one that noticed that. Ive noticed that person spends a lot of time welcoming people to the site.. lol

All I know is that if my tapatalk is full up with one SOB posting again, Rustin is gonna locate and I'm gonna burn ****. It may be a single wide, it may be their bed, it may be their face. Something is gonna burn. :D

I don't have anything to contribute. Haven't had in a few years.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

and he is still at it... welcoming people like its his business. well, maby it is his business..lol

All I know is that if my tapatalk is full up with one SOB posting again, Rustin is gonna locate and I'm gonna burn ****. It may be a single wide, it may be their bed, it may be their face. Something is gonna burn. :D

I don't have anything to contribute. Haven't had in a few years.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

:lolly:

If anything is lit up, it is not my fault.

oh and call the number 803-979-9382 or 888-697-3508
West Columbia, South Carolina 29170

This was owned by Brice little who was only a drop shipper. I have no clue who this person is. But I will say this He was robbed blind for buying BBDPerformance.blah LOL!