11.63............. single cp3 LB7 !

Change that sig, it's too damn slow! Good job, looks like I've got to come up with some more squirls somehow now;). Won't be anytime soon though.

Congrats Trent, that new hot comp. superchip box is the $hit!

Great job on the set-up. A lot of work and it shows in looks and ET.

is that what you call your tunning Rob :hehe: thanks for the great tunes my truck is a true testiment to your ability as a tuner !

Damn good runs Trent, wish I could have made it out this week. Are you heading up to Idaho Falls next weekend to watch the pulls...or maybe try it out for yourself:poke:

This truck is too cool. One of my favorite Duramaxes. Good times Trent.

Are you pulling the 26th?

I think it should be mentioned that trent made about 1.2 billion passes during test n tune and the G&J drag race, and almost all of em were in the 11.6-11.8 range.

Congrats Trent! Fastest single C truck i've ever heard of! I think you should stick with the single so you don't spank me!

Damn good runs Trent, wish I could have made it out this week. Are you heading up to Idaho Falls next weekend to watch the pulls...or maybe try it out for yourself:poke:

This truck is too cool. One of my favorite Duramaxes. Good times Trent.

Are you pulling the 26th?

I am pulling at the spanish fork pull june 27th !

Congrats Trent! Fastest single C truck i've ever heard of! I think you should stick with the single so you don't spank me!

you are just getting warmed up , we both know if you would have sprayed it you would have a 10 sec time slip right now ! trucks running great man keep up the good work .

Last edited:
wow on #2 only?!? that's pretty awesome, congrats!

yes # 2 only and a stock cp3 with a modded regulator .

thanks man its been alot of hard work ! i have been very happy with what this truck has been able to do .

Your truck ran really hard. There was a pretty good showing for fast duramaxs this weekend I was impressed to see all you guys in the 11's and 12's. Good work.

Heard you had some good times also. Congrats. You boys are laying the smackdown with the Duramaxes.

thanks guys it was a great event , cant wait to go again next year !

here is a vid , its not the 11.63 but still a good clean run of me and my freind Matt Larson !

YouTube - me and matt