11.63............. single cp3 LB7 !

Nice runs fellas, now lets see them in the front of a 45,000lb sled...:poke:

Oh you will ! me and Matt Larson will be pulling on the 27th , hope i dont embarass myself :hehe: , i got the power but have no clue how the suspension will work .

Trent, might want to get some of these pullers to give you some tips on the setup. A lot of similarites to trying to keep the front end down drag racing a 4x4 on the launch. I for one would never pull my drag truck, I believe it is mcuh harder on driveline parts and the only pulling I will do is if the 06 gets picked for the DPC next year.

You have done it right with a stock motor truck, most impressive one in the country in my opinion.

I hope to be in Idaho Falls as well as Spanish Fork. Holy S$%* Trent we need to get a hitch together for you NOW! I'll get the materials for you this week.

I think he is just going to air up his bags, should work pretty good. IMO

If it's a hard track I've seen a lot of guys start hopping with air in the bags. A loose track and air bags seem to be okay. I would still build a set of stops, wouldn't take much to build. $.02

very niced man who modded your pump? if you dont mind me askin.

I thought stock duramax rods started to bend around the 650hp range? Awesome times either way

I thought stock duramax rods started to bend around the 650hp range? Awesome times either way

thats what i have always heard as well ? i just was on the dyno and put down 712 the day before these runs . it was @ the G&J diesel dyno day in Billings MT also should note i drove the truck 1200 miles round trip to race/dyno in montana .

thats what i have always heard as well ? i just was on the dyno and put down 712 the day before these runs . it was @ the G&J diesel dyno day in Billings MT also should note i drove the truck 1200 miles round trip to race/dyno in montana .

Well hell man just run that thing then I guess! Just saw it in diesel power, very nice:clap: