1100+ 2002 12v 5.9 Cummins

well the dash isn't cracked LOL, I do love this truck, but I love strippers too and cant afford either LOL

Last edited:
IMAG0062.jpg

Little better picture under some lights, front wasnt lowered at this point.

I have never met you, but damn your old pullers were some runners back in the day.

Sharp truck, and if this man says it's 1100hp, it probably is more than that;)

Good luck on the sale....if I wasn't deep into a build now I could buy that, weld my backhalf in it, and go.

Chris

I repeat again, I love your truck. Please post more pics, I'd love to see and drool over them. LOL

i personally know this truck and the owner and both are top notch, money wasnt an option when he was building it and pictures do not do the truck justice. would hate to see him sell it but would also like to see what he builds next, maybe something to keep up with a landcruiser who knows lol

I just want that old Chevy in the background. I absolutely love that body style.

Thanks Tim and Chris. Chris I was down your way a month ago getting a converter cut and cleaned. When I drove by it looked like no one was home or I would of stopped in. Hows your project going? Thanks again for the help the other day Tim, I owe ya.

Just more pinheads talking with there mouths rather than there wallet!!

sh*t out of mouth = empty wallet!!!

Sent from the road!!!!!
03 lb7 CC/LB

I'll trade you my duramax :D

That's a very nice looking, well built truck, good luck with the sale

8000 for cab chassis, 5000 for tranny, 22000 for complete engine.... im not going to sell the tranny out from under it unless something else sells.

8000 for cab chassis, 5000 for tranny, 22000 for complete engine.... im not going to sell the tranny out from under it unless something else sells.
You could just build another puller.........it's been a while.:rockwoot:

Curious........ name of owner? I don't recognize the screen name, but I seen some other pics of other rigs in the background.

Take it to the salt flats and smash the previous land speed record (may need a gear swap or overdrive).

That's what you do with 1100+ hp in a 2wd $.02

That's what I'm trying to do...but it's a slow process trying to go that fast. LOL

Sorry for the slight derail.

I have seen this truck in person and it is awesome! This video should help people remember you!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xSzr2jsbP0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xSzr2jsbP0[/ame]

By the way Eric this is Chad Long.
I say you get the truck out and do a burnout so I can get a video of it!