12v aluminum head finally in stock

An update from Aaron:

"We have bunch orders for these heads and other products that we released list price
1 head is 3600 with seats guides
1 head fully loaded dual springs and billet retainers and keepers and all hardware ready bolt on with head gasket and our studs is 5200.
We also have our own roller rockers for 12v and 24v with standard ratio or or bigger. For one
1 set 1100
And our side draft intake is 700 each unit
Our billet valve covers are 599
Billet freeze plugs side 48
Front cover with pockets 450
Front cover plain 379
Tappet cover is 289"

He also stated he could do dealer pricing for multiple heads on the same order.

Very hard to make money back on tooling and still turn a profit with aftermarket heads. I wish the Aluminum 2v and 4v guys all the best in bringing their wares to market.

Last edited:
This^^^

Nevermind giving the guy money - you wan't even make it through the phone call...

A-Men fellas...and I was thinking I was the only one. I was ready to buy until speaking with this guy!!!

I don't want to do or say anything that may doom a company making a concerted effort to right the wrongs. To be little more specific, I have been contacted by a person named Alexis to attempt to resolve the lawsuit I have against Fatt. Right off the bat, I give them credit for actually communicating with a customer. lol

I'm anxious to see how this will shake out. To think that a product I've sought after since the beginning of our race program may come to fruition, sure gives a fella something to think about.

What say ye CompD family and this includes you Mr. Hamilton??

Bump. This thread was started back in December and I didn't see it until today. How does this happen???

Anyway, I want some opinions.

I was thinking this Alexis person was wanting to possibly make things right and may still if the law says so. Unfortunately, I sorta doubt begging the Fatt people to right their wrongs will result in any fruit.

If the dang thing is good enough it should sell itself regardless of how it was funded.

Ninja please.

The gap between more and enough never changes.