12v head Nuevo

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
After much adieu, Finally have a few of these in stock. We are going to the Dyno this week if I can get some valves in. Hopefully next week I will have some flow numbers with stock valves and then some numbers with ZZ fab's individual tapered runner intake. Van Haisley will be doing the testing for the pulling version and Steve Orose will be doing the testing on the street truck That truck's best is 688 so far so I hope to see some bigger numbers soon!

I would also like to thank Greg Young for the port design. We have a few other anouncements to release soon about a few other heads that will be released hopefully this year...........................

Enjoy

2011-02-14_22-39-47_228.jpg

2011-02-14_22-41-54_212.jpg

2011-02-14_22-42-10_228.jpg

2011-02-14_22-42-35_74.jpg

2011-02-14_22-41-27_88.jpg

2011-02-14_22-40-45_634.jpg

2011-02-14_22-40-33_504.jpg

I will be out of touch for a few days as I am playing with some new toys. Also the office will be closed Feb. 25th for the upcoming race. Please excuse us as we are working through this busy time.

Zach

Last edited:
Very nice. Looking forward to hear the final flow numbers and the rest of the specs on it.

Zach I'll be in the area this week. Got one in the shop that I can take a peek at?

Looking good! I really like the Texas on front of the head!!

Looks like a very nice piece. Hope it flows as well as expected. Even simple things such as the exhaust side being beefed up like it is shows the thought that went into this. Great job Zach. Glad to see you continue to put out good products.

man thats makes me want to build another 12v for sure i think i just might. great jobs guys

This is a major step up in the cummins performance world :clap: If you need another pulling beta tester, I know of a red 2wd flat bed that would be more than willing to try it :D

Are you going to offer this as just one bare head with no additional mods for the end user to build to thier specs, or will there be otehr options available such as full porting, fully assembled, o-ringed, intake plenum removed drilled and tapped for a I.R intake? Baically offer a bare virgin head, up to a full race ready out of the box head? Would be cool to offer performance packages that include this head with a matching production cam, new tappets, ect... similar to some of the gasser packages you see from trick flow, summit, holley, dart, ect....

There are a lot of really talented head guys out there.I don't want to cut them out of work. We will offer it as a bare casting with plenty of room to grow, as a ported head, with or without bigger valves, or with individual runner intake, zz flavor.

Great job on the head, lots of options for people, for pullers that think they will be legal to run this in anything less than a mod class, look at some of the 3.0 rules, even they do not allow aftermarket heads.