12v head Nuevo

Great job on the head, lots of options for people, for pullers that think they will be legal to run this in anything less than a mod class, look at some of the 3.0 rules, even they do not allow aftermarket heads.

After you cut the intake off then grind the EFH off and add some paint who's to know. :lolly:

I think this is called for : :clap:. Good job Zach.

Waiting to hear the numbers.:pop:

any flow number in stock form and how about price for the basic head complete?

I will give a full report in the next week or so. It is inconvenient this thing came in now. I am driving cross country next week to move my fiancee's stuff down here, I get married a few weeks later and then the honeymoon. Please forgive me for the delay in returned PM's for the next month or so. Stay tuned for some exciting new project announcements in the coming months!!!! Ryan will be bringing one of the heads down to Garmon's booth in Florida, come check it out.

These heads will be between 2500-2800 for the first few orders. Fully loaded slightly higher depending on valve size and then the big boys will be just over 4k with an individual runner intake.

I filled in a few areas so that a single piece valve cover can be run if you want. There is also room to make a "D" shaped exhaust port if you so choose.

EFH........someone that passed and did not get to see this one.
Zach

Last edited:
You should be, it looks great, have fun the next month or so and enjoy the honeymoon.

Back