12v head Nuevo

photo-1.jpg

Corsair Cylinder on the new bench.

It will have the seats cut and the ports un-molested if that's how you want it. Right at .200"+ all the way around the port to play with except the roof of the port which is solid all the way to the top of the head and in between the valves where it is around .150"

Zach

Last edited:
It will have the seats cut and the ports un-molested if that's how you want it. Right at .200"+ all the way around the port to play with except the roof of the port which is solid all the way to the top of the head and in between the valves where it is around .150"

Zach

Can you PM me the price and availability date?

i think we should get a waiting list going cuz im scared these things will be sold the day they get to your shop. and i want one!

Yes $2900 with valves. Spring of your choice extra.

Dyno Day thats about to be every day. When I have had public dyno days in the past too much grew legs and walked away..........

Don't know if I want that much excitement round the shop. You can come and dyno though Jared.

I can only dream of this head. one day....one day my friend

i think we should get a waiting list going cuz im scared these things will be sold the day they get to your shop. and i want one!

By the time i could afford one i think there will be plenty. haha :rockwoot:

There is a list. I think it was started around the beginning of last year or so.

I apologize for the delay. They are in a container getting loaded on a ship as I am writing this!

If customs goes smoothly, less than 30 days!

Sounds good Zach. A little more flow is just what the Dr. ordered.

RonA

haha. I will say this head as it stands, just bolted on may or may not make power. It moves a LOT more air than the factory piece but due to decreased swirl, it is up to the owner to make sure the piston and injectors are matched correctly and that the timing has been played with on the dyno to see what works. There are so many variations from truck to truck, there will be a learning curve for each truck.

If you are somebody that doesn't know what your drive pressure to boost pressure ratio is, don't even bother buying this head. I really don't want to hold your hand and teach you how to tune your truck. That may be a little harsh but it will save us both a lot of headaches. I will say under 3k we picked up 30hp without changing anything but there is a considerable amount of research to be done to fine tune everything.

We just got the data logger setup with boost, EGT, Drive pressure, RPM, Intake air temp, fuel pressure. The Dyno is now setup and the flow bench with swirl meter is almost all syncd up to our new computer software. In short the deathstar is almost operational.

Van is about to test his "slightly modified" version of our head as well.

Last edited: