12v head Nuevo

I will have pricing very soon.

After some time on the flow bench one of the heads flowed 232cfm and one 227cfm. This is with the stock manifold and no porting. We are playing with different valve angles to see what we can get before we start porting.

stock / Hamilton
.100 48 64.2
.200 109 121.9
.300 138 176.5
.400 144 205
.500 147 229
.600 147 232

Zach

I was just comparing the numbers with my ported 6.7 head. If those numbers were from Gregs flow bench(so it's an apples to apples comparison) the results from porting the hamilton head should be amazing.

Hey Zach, just curious...I have a Dart 230cc heads on my Nova (gas) with an extra thick deck, and longer pushrods were needed to keep the rockers from hitting the springs.....will longer pushrods/tubes be needed in your design?

Wouldn't think they would. You should have more tthan enough adjustment on the adjuster studs to make up the extra .100. Since the Rockers are on a fixed pedestal setup, push rod length will not factor weather or not the rockers will hit the valve spring unlike a SBC floating style rocker setup.

hey zack im still saving for one of these heads but are you going to offer them with the head pre "o ringed" and with a gasket? that way i can just throw it on my block later.. just thinking another selling point here and again thank you.

I doubt the head will be ringed as some would Oring and others fire ring.

Id be willing to bet Zach will certainley be able to do that for you.

We can o-ring them for you for an additional fee. The reason we don't have them all done is that some people prefer o-ringing and some prefer fire ringing.

Zach

Did you come up with a price on a basic head that is ready to bolt on?

Any new news? How is this head working with large singles? Also is this head being casted in the US?

Nobody in the USA would give us a quote. Sad but true. Our springs, retainers, pushrods, Duramax cams, and all of our Custom grinding is all done in the USA. Another sad note, nobody in the USA can even cast large quantities of chill-cast ductile cams, only grey iron which won't work for our application. We have offshored a good amount of our manufacturing know how and equipment.

We just got our own flow bench with swirl meter and Dyno so we can speed up the testing. In the past we drove 2 hours one way to do dyno runs.

By the way the order should be here in the next 3-5 weeks.

Zach

Yes $2900 with valves. Spring of your choice extra.

Dyno Day thats about to be every day. When I have had public dyno days in the past too much grew legs and walked away..........

Don't know if I want that much excitement round the shop. You can come and dyno though Jared.

thanks zack, im going to want a cam/springs matched combo from you.. im sure we will talk when i get closer...