12v Turbo thoughts?

You realize there are people in the 2.5" class making near the same power. A 75mm compressor should be capable of what you are describing.

A 63.5mm charger will dyno over 1000rwhp?

Tell you what this billet 6blade 75 with 96/88 t6 1.32 is by far the best running turbo I have ever ran, I'm running it without a gate boost rises first and peaks around 70-75, while drive is at 30-35 lbs.

On the first 4wd launch i shifted a little early between 2-3 and it wasn't even close to snuffing out when rpms dropped.

You're pushing the 6 blade FMW compressor to 70-75 psi range? Wouldn't the 7 blade FMW compressor work a little better at that high of a pressure ratio?

By the way, that's amazing drive pressure to boost ratio numbers, are you running any sort of a soot filter on your drive pressure gauge setup?

Tell you what this billet 6blade 75 with 96/88 t6 1.32 is by far the best running turbo I have ever ran, I'm running it without a gate boost rises first and peaks around 70-75, while drive is at 30-35 lbs.

On the first 4wd launch i shifted a little early between 2-3 and it wasn't even close to snuffing out when rpms dropped.

Thats impressve! Ive not checked my drive pressure, got tired of sooting up and ruining gages. I figure if it makes power, its hard to spool, and runs cool, it must not be choked. Lol. Even if your drive pressure turns out to wrong, thats still a well performing piece there. Whats it dyno?

I don't have a filter on it, I've got 3ft of 1/4" copper tubing coiled then another 3-4 ft of nylon air brake tubing to the gauge. I'll swap gauges to see if its plugged and try to record it for you guys.

Last time i dynoed it was the 2014 nhrda opener in Bakersfield, everything the same except turbo. It did 689 on fuel with a cast 6 blade 78 with 87/81 t4 1.0 and 50mm gate. Made right under 70lbs boost to 85 ish lbs drive. Egts were also past 2k if you stayed in it long enough, with my 75/96 T6 1.32 at wot egts stay around 17-1800

A 63.5mm charger will dyno over 1000rwhp?

The 2.5" class turbos aren't all true bore, but the real 63.5mm wheels have still produced ~ 800whp, and I have heard claims of higher, but we all know how dyno numbers can be.

The 2.5" class turbos aren't all true bore, but the real 63.5mm wheels have still produced ~ 800whp, and I have heard claims of higher, but we all know how dyno numbers can be.

What hot side?

I'd buy 800....

Wanting to keep my headlight, cut hole in fender. Where can I get a big velocity stack?

I bought one from Vibrant Performance back in the day. But I'd bet Smokem or Tmoney could set you up with one.