1968 Corvette Diesel

Well we are getting some work done now. We got the frame painted this weekend and I am heading to Matt's tomorrow to pick up the transmission.
DSC09603.jpg

DSC09602.jpg

Dang it..... DW!

You have been getting busy! That is looking real good!!!

EDIT: sh!t you just gave me an idea.... would it be geto to run side pipes on my 69 LOL!

:tree: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Last edited:
No, I don't think they would look geto on there. I was actually thinking about putting side pipes on my Dad's 91 when he goes to air ride on the rear. These side pipes could double as step tubes if set up right I think.

I wish you would have had time to stop on past the house last weekend I would have gave you another peice of alluminum pipe to take with you.and you could have seen the paint job in person.

Dale

I know Dale. I wish we would have had more time to get down there and see you. What other piece did you have in mind?

Very good so far. I've got a lot of tuning left to do and then cores and the like to send back so after this week everything should be even better.

If you'd like, bring the vette to Utah and I'll take her for a few runs. :Cheer:

Well, we got it together enough to come down and show the love for the light weight pro street class. But since the races never happened, we took it up to the fairgrounds in BG and parked it on a corner. LOL
DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

Damn Ryan...looks good. I got a Text from Nick givin' me a hard time for not being there..I had a wedding I had to attend. Anyways...keep up the good work, and can't wait to see pictures of the vett on the staging lanes...:D

The car looked great in person Ryan. It was good to meet you guys. Sorry I didn't make it back to see you guys again, but it looks like you got the blankets put on okay. I still can't get past the sound of a Cummins coming from a Vette, talk about thrown for a loop.

Ya it was good to meet yall that night at the hotel, I wished it had worked out better for us on the track. I was loaded for bear and was going to compete both in Super Street and Pro Street. We'll do it again somewhere, sometime. Pic's look great, wished i got to see it in person though.
Ryan Tucker

That's looking great! When I finally got loose enough to head over to the vette on Saturday evening, it was already packed up and on the trailer.

That's looking great! When I finally got loose enough to head over to the vette on Saturday evening, it was already packed up and on the trailer.

You should have given me a ring. I would have swiped a security shirt and came and showed you. I didn't feel too comfortable leaving it out since we couldn't get it in the VIP fence. LOL

The car looked great in person Ryan. It was good to meet you guys. Sorry I didn't make it back to see you guys again, but it looks like you got the blankets put on okay. I still can't get past the sound of a Cummins coming from a Vette, talk about thrown for a loop.

Thanks Levi! When I took it to weigh it, you should have seen the look on the guys' faces when my fiancee started it up in the trailer. They were like WTF? LOL