1986 Buick Grand National

gavngrav

Excellent condition with 96k original miles.
Black Black Black!!!
Torque thrust II wheels.
Original rims go with car.
Very Fast!!!
Turbo and Ttops! :charger:

Bought for my son but is too fast for his first car.

20k.
Or may trade.

Will mail pics upon request.

Gonna need a little more info than "fast" lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

3.8 litre Turbo charged. "One of the fastest production cars built at the time"
Small power chip with K&N filter and MAP HP box.
Garrett factory rebuilt turbo. 40lbs injectors, B&M shift kit.
Polished 3" intake and intercooler piping.
All power,A/C.
Just really nice, fast car.
Google for factory info.

I have tried. My computer is trash. I will be putting in on CL tomorrow or Wed. Sorry guys, I will try.
Thanks

Damn, wish my dad would've bought me one of these for my first car. I just recently picked up a barn find hot air GN for $500 but it damn near needs a full resto. Post pics as soon as you can. I'd like to see it

Please get pics posted, even if it's just for our spank banks. I don't know anyone alive who doesn't love that body.

I got the chance to tool around in a gn with a chip, injectors, and a 62mm spinny thing. Sure put a smile on my face

And black marks in the road.

Last edited:
Local detail shop here in town had one in last week for a tint job. 1987 model with 22,000 original miles, one owner! It was a damn nice car to say the least.

I've worked on two of them...one got a th350 and the other got a 700r4...the 200s are junk LOL. They are nice cars...pretty quick in stock form.

I've worked on two of them...one got a th350 and the other got a 700r4...the 200s are junk LOL. They are nice cars...pretty quick in stock form.

200's are junk in stock form, but with a little help will outperform any built 700r4 without that giant 1-2 rpm drop. They may not be 4L80e tough, but for any na big block or turbo 4 or 6 cylinder, it would be my go-to choice.

I agree with the OP...no kid should have a GNX for their first car...

worth too much money and are a rare car.

Those are the kinda cars you never let out of your sight or they will get stolen by a pro and you will NEVER see the car again cause it's likely going overseas...

beautiful rare cars though that hold their value.

another sweet ride from that era that isn't worth quite as much, but still fast for production: 91 GMC syclone (AWD 4.3L turbo S10.)