1986 Buick Grand National

have you tried listing it on a forum such as turbobuick.com? may be a little easier to sell over on a forum dedicated to them

Someone buy this thing so I'll stop trying to figure out a way to do it.... lol

Oh, I remember these cars, girl I knew in high school had one. Plus being in a GM town there were several others floating around. IIRC you couldn't get a GNX(this car is just the GN) with Ttops as there were some reports of the GN's popping Ttops under hard acceleration. These are super cool cars, but I just can't get over the horizontal speedo and the goofy interior.

Now the 1989 turbo TA was my favorite car until they released the Firehawk and WS6.

Bump for a cool car!

The gnx was only made in 87. Though the gn looks almost identical. Im with swole lol.

16,500 or trade for ECLB 2500 Dodge 4x4! A lot of people "love or like" the car and had a ton of "wants", just no one with funds! DAMN OBAMA!:thankyou2:

Evening bump! Hasn't moved outta garage in 3 weeks. Sparkling clean and ready to go!! 15,500! Or trade for duramax or cummins. Giving it away at this price!

I agree with the OP...no kid should have a GNX for their first car...

worth too much money and are a rare car.

Those are the kinda cars you never let out of your sight or they will get stolen by a pro and you will NEVER see the car again cause it's likely going overseas...

beautiful rare cars though that hold their value.

another sweet ride from that era that isn't worth quite as much, but still fast for production: 91 GMC syclone (AWD 4.3L turbo S10.)

Got a guy down the street from the house here with a GN and a Typhoon (the AWD turbo'd SUV) plus a few other awesome rides

my dad has one its fun ride his has a digital dash and only goes to 85.... kinda odd feeling know your goin faster than 85 and the speedo just blinks 85 lol

Now in Memphis. Give it a month and it will be stolen. Hopefully not, but it is Memphis.