1990 lifted cummins w250 5 speed $5900

Not a 400hp setup unless tuned aggressively. You are also lacking a few parts to make 400hp...

yes full powerscrew is in as far as it can go without rpm's hanging. intercooled trucks you can bottom out and they don't make the power as a non i/c pump that will run away before bottoming full power screw. truck made about the same horsepower as all the tuned/deleted 6.0 fords on the dyno and i know they should be over 400hp

I see at most a 350hp truck. Again, you're missing some parts to hit 400hp. Its a POS truck and worth at most $4000. I wouldn't pay a dime over $3500.

ok, simple solution. don't buy it! i'm really glad someone who doesn't know the truck or never riden in it knows what kind of power it makes. makes nearly the same horsepower as tuned/delete 6.0 fords and quite a bit more torque on the same dyno. find a good running driving 5 speed truck thats not rotted all to hell for 4000, i don't see them. sure the trucks ragedy but i would haul it to the crusher before i let some one have it for 3500.

Maybe if it was super clean and had a stock looking front end. That's a pretty high price for a spray painted engine bay, no grill, and a 'custom' bumper.

Stuff like that doesn't sell for a lot. It just makes most buyers think, "I wonder what else he has touched and made 'custom'?"

Guys.... Leave him alone.

It is a transformer. That should be worth SOMETHING, right?

From CL ad l "this is a legitimate 400+ rwhp VE truck (although a portable dyno only read 335rwhp)" LOL

The worst thing about 90% of the used trucks out there are people can't leave them alone, or slightly modify them tastefully. They think lifting it, slapping lightbars, junky headlights, painting engine parts, crappy intakes, etc. make them worth more....... IT DOESN'T!!!

...lifting it, slapping lightbars, junky headlights, painting engine parts, crappy intakes, etc. make them worth more....... IT DOESN'T!!!

I'm going to have to revamp vehicle modification program completely after this enlightenment.

It can be done right, but not everybody should work on their own vehicle. Kids think because they spend 3 grand in Chinese parts, the truck value increases the same.

What was the correction factor at when you did 335?

Stock lift pump?

What's the timing set at?

When you say correct spray angle you mean 145*?

Which governor spring are you running?

How much boost out of the 351 and at what drive pressure?