1990 lifted cummins w250 5 speed $5900

I see at most a 350hp truck. Again, you're missing some parts to hit 400hp. Its a POS truck and worth at most $4000. I wouldn't pay a dime over $3500.

You're smoking some quality sh!t if you'd pay any where near $3500! LOL

ok, simple solution. don't buy it! i'm really glad someone who doesn't know the truck or never riden in it knows what kind of power it makes. makes nearly the same horsepower as tuned/delete 6.0 fords and quite a bit more torque on the same dyno. find a good running driving 5 speed truck thats not rotted all to hell for 4000, i don't see them. sure the trucks ragedy but i would haul it to the crusher before i let some one have it for 3500.
I paid $5k for a near rust free one 4 years ago. I say near. Had a small hole in the rear cab mount where a mouse died and 2 holes in the bed for wiring. It had aluminum wheels and 33x12.5 tires on it. Denny T 2 pin, 3200rpm spring, K$N air filter, rebuilt stock injectors, 4 TBE to 6" stack, rebuilt Getrag and a Sachs 13" clutch. Only reason I still don't have it is due to a barn fire that rendered it inop. Everything worked except the speedometer. Had a Banks triple gauge pod and Banks EGT/BOOST/TACH setup.

So. Why is yours worth $5900 again??

CompD is bored :lolly:

I thought you weirdo 1st gen people looked out for eachother? :hehe:

sure i can handle it, it's just reading someones opinion they typed out? just don't understand why so much hate?

With the 12 valve hype going around, I bet someone paid the 5500 to make it oral coal.

Could the op post up a thread on that sweet intercooler install??:poke:

:thankyou2:

I bet i could get a jump start on that thread.... sawzall, metal blade, and bfh. Oh and that sweet intercooler and bolts.