1996 dodge 2500 puller

Any Videos Of this Truck Pulling

I have been talking with Rod Jarsma and Jerrod Glover about this truck and all they half to say is good things about it, we are really interested in it and we were looking to see if you may have a video of the truck pulling down the track. Bump me back or send an e-mail if you do have a video to
single_guy12@hotmail.com Thanks.

I tried sending the vids from my phone to your e-mail address, if they didn't go though send me a phone # and I'll send them to it, Or....make a road trip down and take it for a spin ! thanks, Mike.

Pulling Gear

I know it depends on the track condition, but what gear do you usually pull this truck in beings it has an auto Trans in it, I know with mine it is usually
2 nd gear.

I know it depends on the track condition, but what gear do you usually pull this truck in beings it has an auto Trans in it, I know with mine it is usually
2 nd gear.

I'm running 3:54"s, with 33's or 35's depending on the track. low range.

I always start in first, then manually shift to 2nd, converter locks up when i go in 2nd on its own, shifting is really easy with the floor shift, no missed shifts, it always spins out above 4K. did you get those vids ?

Yes I did, the truck runs out hard, I was impressed. Like i said i have been talking with Jerrod and Rod about this truck, I am making sure it meets our clubs requirements

I'd take any brand quad cab 4X4 in on trade, of equal or lesser value,and cash.

Last edited:
Mike what safety gear is on the truck? I assume full loops and shields, what about a shutoff and trans blanket?

Mike what safety gear is on the truck? I assume full loops and shields, what about a shutoff and trans blanket?

Rear shaft has 4 loops, front has 2, has SCS driver covers on the axles, has a guillotine, never had to run a tranny blanket in this part of OH.

cassette play works to in case you want to listen to your favorite tunes before you pull LOL

What would be the chances of getting some inside pic's of the truck. I know you said it was a little roguh but I can work with that, I would just like a couple pic's if possible.

Just buy it Jake...im sure between glover and I we have enough interior parts to put a brand new interior in that truck.
Besides all you really need is a drivers seat.LOL

Back